Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: What would you do if you found out that she's also waiting for him...would you
Leave 2,547 88.19%
Stay 341 11.81%
Voters: 2888. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2018, 03:06 AM
Account Closed

Bye Boo!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2018, 04:23 PM
Strong Heart, Smart Mind

Would not waste another minute of my life. I would be gone and never would I be in this type of relationship ever again poof I am gone

The most unimaginable feelings!
The most unbelievable love!
I have found within you!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Oceansdrm For This Useful Post:
Hurley123 (09-14-2018)
Old 05-05-2019, 09:00 AM
Strength Keeps Me Going

If this was to happen to me...I'll be O-U-T.. OUT!! I'll never put myself in any type of position to be a side chick to no one. I'm either his 1 and only or it's nothing at all. I'm cutting, slicing, dicing, burning all ties with him. Point, blank, period!
The Following User Says Thank You to keywii For This Useful Post:
lovinglife30 (05-05-2019)
Old 05-05-2019, 10:41 AM

Well if they were loyal to you for all the messed up stuff that they put you through while being incarcerated and you found out that they had somebody else to go home do you better not stay because you only be disappointing yourself! I learned this lesson the hard way with an ex-boyfriend
Old 06-27-2019, 06:42 PM

I left. I didnít go visit often because I had no way or money to go. So one day I finally got a ride and I was happy. Well I checked the computer, he had a visitor. Ok a friend. This happened every Saturday for two years. So I left and I got married and my husband for less than a year passed. My ex boyfriend started writing me. Oh poor jerk was in lockdown for selling smokeless tobacco. I did write and talked to him. I loved him so much. Well, he would never tell me who it was or wonít show me his visitation list. He would rather lose me. I called the prison where he was transferred and they wouldnít tell me nothing if he was married. I called you the prison he was in and was told by two people he had a common law wife on there. Ok so Iím gone. He says theyíre lying. I get it was a religious visit. Every Saturday for 2 years until he got into that trouble. Iím no longer with him. I received a letter from him, get this, to send money to buy a fan and stuff from the commissary. He must think Iím really stupid. I was but I finally got really away from him. Iím a widow. I donít want him. He just used me. I turned off the phone and put him on the negative mail list. I was heart broken. If I never have looked him up or called I would have never known anything. Iím good. Itís better for me to be alone than to be lied to and used. But guess what he was denied parole. YAY! Karma!
The Following User Says Thank You to Markie1 For This Useful Post:
Nunchie33 (07-18-2019)
Old 07-01-2019, 11:26 AM

Default How do you know?

I really do love my BF but let me ask a question to ladies who met their man after he was incarcerated. How do you know, I mean REALLY know if you are the only female he is writing? I have watched so many loving women get seriously hurt through games inmates run on them. I have done as much research as possible and found more bad then good so I am looking for some personal experiences.
Old 07-01-2019, 01:05 PM
He's out!!

Not to be funny but unless you work in the prison mailroom you will never know.

To be honest with you Mrs. Stainless. You won't and will never know unless he shares that with you.

This is one of the common concerns some have when meeting someone while incarcerated.

All you can do is trust what he's saying/doing while inside.

Believe me, his/her true intentions will be known upon release.

Last edited by BearsLadyBear; 07-01-2019 at 01:10 PM..
Old 07-01-2019, 05:46 PM

Default how I found out

Well, today is the day I found out! I got a text this morning from an ex-girlfriend of his wanting to know why I was still in his life. And then some screenshots of his jpay emails to her. Lenghty, flirtatious, asking for money, making promises, pledging love kind of emails. Won't even bother to respond to her, sure not gonna fight over him. His last email was asking for photos of me, I think I am going to send him photos of what she sent me lol and play it as cool as I can like I don't care. And then I'll delete him and force myself to move on. I don't want to hear more lies. I will not give him the satisfaction of seeing me bleed. But I am crying right now and I just want to die. The lies, the deception.. it is just too much and it hurts.

Last edited by Genosgirl; 07-01-2019 at 05:49 PM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Genosgirl For This Useful Post:
ILLINOIS.PAL (07-22-2019), LittleWing13 (08-15-2019), MizzyMuffling (07-21-2019), Nunchie33 (07-18-2019)
Old 07-01-2019, 06:59 PM
Strength Keeps Me Going

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosgirl View Post
Well, today is the day I found out! I got a text this morning from an ex-girlfriend of his wanting to know why I was still in his life. And then some screenshots of his jpay emails to her. Lenghty, flirtatious, asking for money, making promises, pledging love kind of emails. Won't even bother to respond to her, sure not gonna fight over him. His last email was asking for photos of me, I think I am going to send him photos of what she sent me lol and play it as cool as I can like I don't care. And then I'll delete him and force myself to move on. I don't want to hear more lies. I will not give him the satisfaction of seeing me bleed. But I am crying right now and I just want to die. The lies, the deception.. it is just too much and it hurts.
Shots fired!!!!!!!!

That's what I would do and leave a message saying here you go ENJOY! And remove him from your Jpay! If he calls block that and if he writes you letters put return back to sender on it. I don't know why most guys do this, but it goes to show you men will be pretty much womanizers. I wouldn't cry or feel like you want to die. Damn that...I would be happy and glad that all of this came out so now you aren't wasting your time anymore honey. I know it hurts but see this as the signs you needed to see and now you've seen them. You can move on from him and let his ex handle all of that..because trust me it's possible he's going to do the same to her. Let her have him and all that nonsense. Keep your head held up high and keep flying on Queen. You can do better and you deserve better!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to keywii For This Useful Post:
Genosgirl (07-01-2019), jessesgirl1111 (07-09-2019), LittleWing13 (08-15-2019)
Old 07-01-2019, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keywii View Post
Shots fired!!!!!!!!

That's what I would do and leave a message saying here you go ENJOY! And remove him from your Jpay! If he calls block that and if he writes you letters put return back to sender on it. I don't know why most guys do this, but it goes to show you men will be pretty much womanizers. I wouldn't cry or feel like you want to die. Damn that...I would be happy and glad that all of this came out so now you aren't wasting your time anymore honey. I know it hurts but see this as the signs you needed to see and now you've seen them. You can move on from him and let his ex handle all of that..because trust me it's possible he's going to do the same to her. Let her have him and all that nonsense. Keep your head held up high and keep flying on Queen. You can do better and you deserve better!!
Thank you so much. I appreciate your support tonight. I'm going to be just fine after I am done crying, cursing, etc... On the plus side, look at all of the money I'm going to save/spend on me, now that I don't have to send for canteen, packages, phone, emails, visits, etc, etc, etc...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genosgirl For This Useful Post:
Cleopatra95 (07-02-2019), keywii (07-01-2019)
Old 07-01-2019, 08:22 PM
Strength Keeps Me Going

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosgirl View Post
Thank you so much. I appreciate your support tonight. I'm going to be just fine after I am done crying, cursing, etc... On the plus side, look at all of the money I'm going to save/spend on me, now that I don't have to send for canteen, packages, phone, emails, visits, etc, etc, etc...
FACTS!!!!

That's something you NOOOO LONGERRRR!!! Have to worry about doing at all and now you can save/spend your $$$ on yourself and do what makes you happy!!!!

You're welcome! It's not a problem at all Queen. You get it all out of your system.
The Following User Says Thank You to keywii For This Useful Post:
Genosgirl (07-01-2019)
Old 07-01-2019, 09:06 PM

So grateful for this forum!
Old 07-21-2019, 07:24 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 11,072 Times in 4,609 Posts

Its good to hear you have moved on and you are looking after you. You deserve more happiness than your relationship with him would ever have give you.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.