Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > Military Prison Talk & UCMJ
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Military Prison Talk & UCMJ This forum is dedicated to those who have a loved one in a military prison, or dealing with the military legal system (UCMJ).

Old 05-06-2020, 12:52 AM

Default Coming Home in Oct from Fort Leavenworth: Can he change Home Plan address?

I have no idea if I'm in the right place but prisonTalk mobile version is a mess! Anyway my brother is coming home this October and he put my address as the address where he's going to live once he's out of there. Thing is my living arrangements are complicated now and mom actually going to get a new place and we would want for him to live with her instead. How can he change the address and is it even possible? What does he have to do in order to tell parole officer or whomever that he is no longer coming to live with me but will live at a different address with our mom? Thanks in advance for your help!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2020, 06:12 AM

Thanked 4,170 Times in 1,977 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by njaypooh29 View Post
I have no idea if I'm in the right place but prisonTalk mobile version is a mess! Anyway my brother is coming home this October and he put my address as the address where he's going to live once he's out of there. Thing is my living arrangements are complicated now and mom actually going to get a new place and we would want for him to live with her instead. How can he change the address and is it even possible? What does he have to do in order to tell parole officer or whomever that he is no longer coming to live with me but will live at a different address with our mom? Thanks in advance for your help!
If this is NYS, I believe he has to give two addresses as a just in case. You would need to talk to him about and have him write to his counselor to ask what he/she in regard to information.
Old 05-06-2020, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedayatatime13 View Post
If this is NYS, I believe he has to give two addresses as a just in case. You would need to talk to him about and have him write to his counselor to ask what he/she in regard to information.
Thanks! He's actually is Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. I just wrote a letter to him asking him same. Hopefully he will be able to make change!
Old 05-10-2020, 01:45 AM

Anybody else has any input?
Old 05-10-2020, 06:16 AM
Site Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 23,643 Times in 13,583 Posts

Here's what the US Army says about parole (yes parole is available to military prisoners) and clemency.
https://arba.army.pentagon.mil/clemency-parole-faq.html