Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Prison Talk Does your issue not fit into another forum? Post it here. Find support, answers and assistance.

Old 05-22-2020, 05:01 PM

Default Omail

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtop43 View Post
It's extremely common for companies to have software that screens employees' email for certain words and phrases. Remember that the same technology that allows you to speak a memo into your phone, or to read your voicemail, allows them to convert a voice conversation to text, and to potentially focus on conversations with pertinent content. I have no familiarity with the software that does such things, but I'm guessing that the phrase "Happy Mother's Day" will get less scrutiny, that "Happy Mother's Day, did you apply the weed killer to the lawn?" Or "Honey I tried to keep junior's birthday balloons but all the helium escaped."
I write to my girlfriend through corrlinks. We had
Issues not receiving txts. We a very careful what we
Say but some time we forget and it's stupid. She told me at the beginning not to write the word "something" because the word meth is in the word. So I just separate the word into 2 words. They are looking for words that are drug related or violent words like hit. One time the word "trip" got it taken. We still eventually get our txt it shows up a day or 2 later.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2020, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GelLoMela View Post
Hello everyone,
I hope Iím posting this in the right forum, but I was wondering if my boyfriend can get in trouble for some of the things he says on the phone? He smokes weed in there and also drinks/makes batches, and heíll mention these things from time to time, and I donít want him to get into trouble for it ó but I never know what to say. I always just laugh it off and move on! I think Iím more bothered that heís partaking in such activities knowing he could get in trouble if heís ever caught! I donít even know if thereís anything I could do to help him? Thank you in advance xo
They have to catch him and apparently he likes playing the game . so sad to see people who doom themselves to being Lifers, or doing life on the installment plan.