Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WYOMING > Wyoming Prison Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wyoming Prison Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Wyoming prison Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 10-29-2016, 10:06 PM

Default How many people can be on approved call list? Is Gateway Program closing?

I am new to the Wyoming forum but not new to my hubby being in the system. He's been in Torrington for three months, with another three to go. I haven't seen any recent posts so wonder how many of you are here?

Anyway, my first questions is about the approved caller list. Anyone know how many people can be on that list for my hubby to call?

Also, he's in the Gateway program, and there have been rumors that the program may be discontinuing in November. Has anyone been able to substantiate that rumor? What have you heard?

Shelly N
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2016, 05:05 AM
Midnight Sun Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 1,184 Times in 630 Posts

Hi Shelly and welcome to Prison Talk! I myself am not familiar with WY or the facility your husband is at, but hopefully someone with information will respond to your questions shortly. Thank you for joining us
Old 10-30-2016, 08:25 AM
Mischief Makin' Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Moderator 

Thanked 1,263 Times in 726 Posts

Hi hon, and well me to PTO. My suggestion would be to call your husband's COIII. He/she will always be the best source on information.

Moderator: Arizona, General Health Care, Lost in the System, Extended Family, Elsa's Card Project,
Pen pals, Loving a Violent Offender, Wyoming, Utah and North Dakota.