Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > North Kern State Prison (NKSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

North Kern State Prison (NKSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to North Kern State Prison (NKSP) located in Delano, California.

Old 10-15-2018, 01:55 AM
Strong Heart, Smart Mind

Got a letter yesterday from my husband and he went onto tell me that they were doing the BIG search that CDCR has been doing going from prison to prison starting in southern calif down in Donovan and or Centinela and working their way up to Northern California until they have hit each and every prison with this huge search they are spending anywhere from a month to a month and a half at each prison for the search and they do not search on the weekends only Mon - Fri and it is the Feds doing the search not the COs at each prison .. How my husband and I know all this information is because my husband was transferred to North Kern less than 6 months ago and before we were at Calipatria and the search was just done there they had come from Centinela going to Ironwood next but now they have made it up to Central California and after here there will head up north so that is the info I have on the lockdon once the search is completed they should be off this lockdown but once again it is all at the descretion of the prison staff ... Hope this information helps ..

The most unimaginable feelings!
The most unbelievable love!
I have found within you!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2018, 01:57 AM

Why would the feds be searching state prisons?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceansdrm View Post
Got a letter yesterday from my husband and he went onto tell me that they were doing the BIG search that CDCR has been doing going from prison to prison starting in southern calif down in Donovan and or Centinela and working their way up to Northern California until they have hit each and every prison with this huge search they are spending anywhere from a month to a month and a half at each prison for the search and they do not search on the weekends only Mon - Fri and it is the Feds doing the search not the COs at each prison .. How my husband and I know all this information is because my husband was transferred to North Kern less than 6 months ago and before we were at Calipatria and the search was just done there they had come from Centinela going to Ironwood next but now they have made it up to Central California and after here there will head up north so that is the info I have on the lockdon once the search is completed they should be off this lockdown but once again it is all at the descretion of the prison staff ... Hope this information helps ..
The Following User Says Thank You to JessesGirl2022 For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (10-15-2018)
Old Yesterday, 09:22 AM
Strong Heart, Smart Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessesGirl2022 View Post
Why would the feds be searching state prisons?
Something with CDCR there are also state COs as well from different prisons but that is all I know not sure Why but you know how CDCR does it ...

The most unimaginable feelings!
The most unbelievable love!
I have found within you!!!