Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > High Desert State Prison (HDSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

High Desert State Prison (HDSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to HDSP-High Desert State Prison located in Susanville, California.

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 05:24 PM

Thanked 1,864 Times in 1,071 Posts
Default IFC/Questions/Information and Issues

This is a thread for matters that you wish your ICF Rep to address in the monthly meetings with the warden.

If you do not get a response from the Rep please go directly to the IFC website:

CA-IFC Page

Last edited by traviesita; 12-29-2011 at 10:26 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2012, 02:31 PM

So I have a concern so back in Feb 24 I had a scheduled family visit before Cyard went on Lockdown, I of course was frusturated but some ladies who have family visits mentioned that they still got FV while the yard was on lockdown as long is it was scheduled before the lockdown which ours was. I spoke to the FV coordinator n he didnt have an answer he stated,"I am new to this job and I dnt really know." I spoke to the assistant warden n he said, its all up to the visiting seargant so I called her (she was off that day) I left a message, never got a reply. I spoke with the Cyard captain and he said that he didnt mind if my husband was off the yard for our family visit but that it was up to the visiting seargant. Well the next day I called her again and as soon as I said who I was she literally said NO, No, NO!!!! you are not gettn your family visit!!! like if I was her little girl and being punished, no professionalism whatsoever. I held my composure and still thanked her and we hung up. Aftr they were off we had our family visit rescheduled for April 20th (next week) and the fv coor was very unprofessional with me as well, I felt if he had a grudge with me for investigating about scheduled FV while on Lockdown..Well once again the blacks on Cyard are on LD again, so I would really like to know the protocol about who can get scheduled FV during lockdowns. I know othr facilities do and other ladies at HDSP have so whats the reason for us not getting it if its scheduled..Thank you so much I really appreciate your time and consideration.
The Following User Says Thank You to ddesouza For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 01:07 PM

The link you listed doesn't work, do you have the page address by chance?

I am looking for IFC contact information as all the people I have seen listed are no longer with HD IFC
Old 08-26-2013, 10:44 AM

Default Safety

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is were I should ask my question, but perhaps you can guide me to the right place.

My brother wrote a letter to me stating that he was threatened, black mailed, and eventually jumped and beat up. Who should my family and I speak with or write a letter?
Thank You,
EvaKnieva
Old 08-26-2013, 10:54 AM

Default Help

Who do I need to contact, to help keep my brother safe in the High Desert State Prision? He has already been jumped and beat up. Please help!
Thank You,
Evaknieva

Old 09-04-2013, 11:33 PM

Thanked 1,864 Times in 1,071 Posts

Have u tried calling the wardens office or writing the wardens office? I would call and write and ask for him to be places in adage for his safety
Closed Thread