Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Ironwood State Prison (ISP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ironwood State Prison (ISP) - California Topic and discussion specific to Ironwood State Prison located in Blythe, California.

Old 07-16-2015, 08:03 PM

Default ISP Phone Q&A

Has anyone received any calls from ISP on D yard? Ben hasn't called for several days. Just curious. Thanks, Mary
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2015, 12:31 AM

Have not received any calls lately
The Following User Says Thank You to Vintagebabe For This Useful Post:
Benjaminsbaby (08-19-2015)
Old 07-19-2015, 09:11 PM

Question has anyone recieved calls from ISP on D yard?

Still no phone calls. I checked my GTL account the other day.....Sure wish he would call, especially on the weekends so our kids can talk to their father, well me too. BTW how long can you talk? Seems our calls are between 5-15 minutes. Any info? Thanks~ M.....
Old 07-21-2015, 01:47 PM

Post Phone calls to ISP and your hubby or b/f

My husband hasn't called for days, and now our middle child has to have surgery due to a UTI, and she has been wanting to talk to her daddy. I called his counselor and she told me that Interstate 10 had collapsed, so they are short handed on staff, the lock down was lifted today. So they will be able to call you. No fights just short staffed. She told me she would ask him to call home because our middle girl is freaking out about not hearing from him. But everything is ok with him, she said he even got a job in there~ Good something to keep him busy...But just letting you all know if you hadn't heard from your sweetie this is why no calls have been going out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Benjaminsbaby For This Useful Post:
miamac (07-21-2015)
Old 07-22-2015, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjaminsbaby View Post
My husband hasn't called for days, and now our middle child has to have surgery due to a UTI, and she has been wanting to talk to her daddy. I called his counselor and she told me that Interstate 10 had collapsed, so they are short handed on staff, the lock down was lifted today. So they will be able to call you. No fights just short staffed. She told me she would ask him to call home because our middle girl is freaking out about not hearing from him. But everything is ok with him, she said he even got a job in there~ Good something to keep him busy...But just letting you all know if you hadn't heard from your sweetie this is why no calls have been going out.
Hey Mary any luck with your hubby calling you yet? Me and my haven't talked in the phone yet. We are only communicating through mail right now he told me that he didn't want me spending so much money on him since I'm going to be sending him a package for they're 4 quarter. I hope your daughter is doing okay and hope your hubby calls you soon
Benjaminsbaby (07-22-2015)
Old 07-22-2015, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Still no phone calls. I checked my GTL account the other day.....Sure wish he would call, especially on the weekends so our kids can talk to their father, well me too. BTW how long can you talk? Seems our calls are between 5-15 minutes. Any info? Thanks~ M.....

Usually calls are around 15 minutes :/
Benjaminsbaby (07-22-2015)
Old 07-22-2015, 10:13 PM

Question Has anyone recieved any calls from ISP on D yard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintagebabe View Post
Usually calls are around 15 minutes :/
He called today, and our middle child was able to talk to her father, she was grinning ear to ear...he said he would call back tonight at 8:30ish, but that call hasn't come in.....How late can they call? Is it the same as county jail lights out at 10 pm? Well I am happy our middle girl was able to talk to her daddy. It definitely made her day, and mine. I was able to say I love you and then he had to hang up. I had her tell her father to keep calling. Her surgery is right around the corner, nothing life threatening, its a female thing, something wasn't right when she was born. So we had to wait till she has reached the I hate you female thing every month. She will be ok, but it has to be done. But I am glad her daddy called......
Old 07-27-2015, 10:00 PM

Problems on one of the other yards there tonight. Hubby called finally and said they were on lockdown, then everyone was able to call out on yard D, but he said it wasn't D that had the problem.......just saying........
Old 07-29-2015, 05:53 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 19,398 Times in 6,959 Posts
Default 2015 ISP Phone Q&A

Anything regarding phones & calls, including how to set up a phone account, belongs here.
The Following User Says Thank You to miamac For This Useful Post:
Benjaminsbaby (07-30-2015)
Old 08-05-2015, 08:55 PM

Question Has anyone got a call lately from yard D?

Its been almost 8 days since hubby called, has anyone else been receiving calls or know if they are on lockdown? I start to get concerned if its heading past 7 days. If he just isn't calling he best call on our anniversary that is this coming Friday, or he will really be in the dawg house!
Old 08-08-2015, 09:23 PM

Talking 2015 ISP Phone Q &A

Quote:
Its been almost 8 days since hubby called, has anyone else been receiving calls or know if they are on lockdown? I start to get concerned if its heading past 7 days. If he just isn't calling he best call on our anniversary that is this coming Friday, or he will really be in the dawg house!
Hubby called twice today........ just got off the phone with him......It made my day! He got to talk to the kids too......All 3 are happy and content.......
Old 08-19-2015, 09:57 PM

Thumbs down 2015 ISP Phone Q & A

Has anyone gotten any calls from yard D? I haven't heard from my hubby since Aug 7th, and he's pissing me off.
Old 09-02-2016, 02:22 AM

Default Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamac View Post
Anything regarding phones & calls, including how to set up a phone account, belongs here.
Hi, my fiancé just arrived in Ironwood. I don't even know what yard he's on yet. I, for the life of me, can't figure out how to set up phone service with GTL. I want to do an advance payment account(I think I'm choosing the correct one) but when I go to choose the facility I can't find ISP. Please help I haven't been able to speak to him in months because of reception. Thank you.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:34 AM
Midnight Sun Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,647 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommiesLady View Post
Hi, my fiancé just arrived in Ironwood. I don't even know what yard he's on yet. I, for the life of me, can't figure out how to set up phone service with GTL. I want to do an advance payment account(I think I'm choosing the correct one) but when I go to choose the facility I can't find ISP. Please help I haven't been able to speak to him in months because of reception. Thank you.
If I understand it right, that GTL page does not list all individual state prisons, so you would choose CALIFORNIA DOC from the list, and that should do the trick. If you still have doubts, maybe call their customer service to get it set up absolutely right.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sarianna For This Useful Post:
miamac (09-03-2016)
Old 09-04-2016, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarianna View Post
If I understand it right, that GTL page does not list all individual state prisons, so you would choose CALIFORNIA DOC from the list, and that should do the trick. If you still have doubts, maybe call their customer service to get it set up absolutely right.
Thank you so very much. Your information has been more than helpful. I did call customer support and there was no option to speak to anyone but I set it up over the automatic system. So weird they don't give you a confirmation number or email or details how to view your balance. But it is set up now I'm just waiting. Thank you again!
The Following User Says Thank You to TommiesLady For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (09-04-2016)
Old 09-04-2016, 10:54 AM
Midnight Sun Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,647 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommiesLady View Post
Thank you so very much. Your information has been more than helpful. I did call customer support and there was no option to speak to anyone but I set it up over the automatic system. So weird they don't give you a confirmation number or email or details how to view your balance. But it is set up now I'm just waiting. Thank you again!
Oh, you're more than welcome -- I am happy you got it sorted