Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > INDIANA > Indiana General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Indiana General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Indiana that do not fit into any other Indiana sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 09-13-2007, 03:54 PM

Default A Bad Day

HI ALL GOT A STORY FOR YA
I WAS GOING TO WORK LAST WENSDAY ABOUT 9.30AM I WAS STOPED IN HAMILTON COUNTY BY A RESERVE DEPT(HAZEL) I WAS ON 31 IN THE FAST LANE GETING READY TO TURN ON 32 NORMALY ID BE IN THE SLOW LANE IWAS RIDING A 49CC SCOOTER ID BEEN RIDING 2YRS 4000MI SAME COUNTY SO I PULED OVER AND JOKINGLY I SAID WHAT WAS I SPEEDING HE SAID NO GOING TO SLOW I TOLD HIM I WAS ABOUT TO TURN AND IF I DIDNT MOVE OVER ID GET RUN OVER TRYING TO HE SAID OK LET ME SEE YOUR LICENSE I TOLD HIM IT WAS SUSPENDED THATS WHY IM RIDING A SCOOTER BUT HERES MY VALID MICHIGAN LICENSE IND IS SUSPENDED HE SAID OK LET ME CHECK IT OUT HE RAN THE VIN THINKING I STOLE IT I GUESS. WE WERE ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE YAMAHA DEALER WHERE I BAUGHT IT NEW HE CAME BACK 10MIN LATER AND SAID WELL IF YOU WERE GOING FASTER IN THE SLOWLANE YOUD BE OK HOW FAST CAN YOU GO I SAID DEPENDS UPHILL/DOWNHILL ID SAY 35MPH HE SAID OK 10MIN LATER COMES BACK AND SAID YOUR UNDERAREST I SAID FOR WHAT HE SAID DRIVING WITH A SUSPENDED LICSENCE ON SOMETHIG THAT GOES 25MPH OR MORE SO I SAID IM UNDER AREST FOR DRIVING SOMETHING TO SLOW THAT GOES TO FAST HE SAID RIGHT SO IM PISSED AT THAT POINT WAIT IT GETS BETTER ITS MY LAST DAY OF PROBATION SO I GET TO JAIL I THINK TA HELL WITH IT IM STAYIN AT LEAST 15 DAYS I TELL THEM IM ON PROBATION IT TAKES 12HRS TO GET TO THE CELL BLOCK I BUY $25 WORTH OF COMASARY THE MAX THINKIN MY ASWELL HAVE SOME EDABEL FOOD IM PLAYIN TEXAS HOLDEM IM UP A BAG A CHIPS AND A CANDY BAR SOME DUDE SAYS THEY JUST CALLED YOUR NAME I SAID NO WAY YOU GUYS ARE MESSIN WITH ME THAUGHT THEY WANTED MY STUFF SURE ENOUGH THEY CALLED ME I HAD THE SHERIF USE MY CELL PHONE TO CALL THE OLDLADY ON THE WAY THERE AND $100 AND IM OUT. IT GETS EVEN WORSE WENT IN WITH $571.62 WHEN YOU LEAVE THEY GIVE YOU AN ATM CARD SO ON THE WAY HOME I ACTIVATED IT AND WROTE THE PIN ON THE FRONT OF THE CARD DAH TOOK OUT THE $100 FOR THE OLDLADY AND WHENT HOME NEXT MORNING WENT TO WORK MANAGER SAY ME IN THE BACK OF THE SQAUD CAR AND I MISSED A REQUIERD MANAGER MEETING SO HE SAID TAKE THE WEEK OFF FIERD 7.20 AM THE NEXT DAY SOMEONE USED THE CARD WITHDREW HAVE THE MONEY CHECKED THE BALANCE AND TOOK ALL BUT $9 HOWS THAT FOR A DAY OH THE BAIL TO GET THE SCOOTER OUT WAS $175 THEY MOVED IT A BLOCK IN THE BACK OF A PICK UP. AND IM DUE TO SENTAENCED FOR A P/I THE SAME DAY I GOTA BE IN COURT FOR THIS NEW CHARGE WHAT DO YA THINK.??????
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2007, 04:23 PM

Thanked 1,065 Times in 514 Posts

I think you had a truly bad day.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:53 PM

Thats A Bad Day! BUT that is Hamilton County For ya!
Old 09-13-2007, 07:01 PM
Busy Dizzy Admin
Donation Award 

Thanked 21,582 Times in 5,569 Posts

Yup! That is a bloody terrible day in my books!!

And to be arrested for driving too slow on something that goes too fast is mind-boggling!

Hope things get better for you!
Old 09-21-2007, 02:30 PM
Forever and a day!

Indiana police have nothing better to do just keep movin on! Good luck!
Old 09-26-2007, 09:18 AM
Wizard of Oz Member
Donation Award 

That was not just a bad day, but a downright crappy day! What was it with that officer? Please keep your head up and your thoughts positive. At this point you have no where to go but up! I would think there was a lot more going on out there on 31 other than someone trying to get to work to make an honest living! Sounds like he had to work hard at coming up with a reason to arrest you. I wonder if he has any idea of the havoc he has caused??? Good luck to you. Please keep us updated.