Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here! Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the United States and around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2019, 07:41 AM

Default Arkansas -- Male / 26 / White / Photo

Smart Communications- Benton County Sheriff’s Office
AARON HUMPHRIES inmate ID 128256
3589-3 North Shiloh Drive #293
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703

Aaron is my brother and has asked me to post on his behalf.
And i am not 100% sure what to say. I know how i feel about my brother, and i know he is innocent of the crimes he is charged with, but when i say the words they seem so hollow. The decision has been made and he will go to an Arkansas Detention center for a minimum of 4 years and a max of 25.

About Aaron: he is a nerd hard core. he loves board games, anime, and table top RPG games (Dungeons and Dragons is a popular one). he is a Christian and in the last 8 months of going through this his faith has gotten stronger and has drawn him closer to God. He thinks about things a lot- deep things. He reads a lot, its one of the few things he can do. He is passionate about cooking- and one day has always talked of owning a food truck, or a restaurant. He would like to have someone/people to talk to about faith as he grows, goals and plans and dreams. he likes to write and would like to share poetry with people, what he writes and reading the works of others. He wants someone to talk to him as a person with value beyond seeing the charge he has and the registry he will have to be on.

Special things to note about Aaron: he is dyslexic- his hand writing reflects it but he does try, and spelling can sometimes be an issue. he is a bright man, but words on paper can be a bit of a challenge.
He is officially on the "transfer" list to go from county to a detention center, but that process based on how fast other guys are going takes a minimum of 4 months. For now all letters can be sent to the Benton County Jail and as soon as we have information regarding his ADC transfer the thread will be updated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg broski.jpg (56.5 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Wallflower89; 06-18-2019 at 07:43 AM..
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread