Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old 04-24-2007, 11:14 AM

Default Please help...need info....Women's Camp

I was just sentence to 5 months for wire fraud. I meet with a PO this week. I have almost completed a Master degree (good use it'll do now) and in my 40's. I would appreciate any information about:

1. What can I expect when I meet with the (female) PO?

2. Where will BOP probably send me?

3. Does anyone have detailed information on FCI Pekin?

4. What Women's Camp would be considered the best (10) and worst (1) if you had to rate it?

I'm trying to be strong and hold on to God's word. He will go before you and prepare a place for you. At times a small streak of fear tries to take over; I REFUSED to embrace it (however I have humbled myself throughout this 2 1/2 year ordeal). There IS life after this.

I have to get through that long dark hallway to the next door (when one door closes another opens) FULL of opportunities and many blessings. I can see the light through the small crack at the bottom of the door. I'm happy to know God is ordering my footsteps.

Thank you all so very very much.

Have a wonderful day.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2007, 11:20 AM

I hope you find your information here. This is a great group. I want to wish well in the time you have.
I have a question what is wire fraud?
Old 04-24-2007, 11:24 AM

Wire fraud is transferring money via fax and/or telephone. To put it in simple terms. There is more to it than that. Thanks for your reply.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:23 PM

I used the search engine and found a little information.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith07
I used the search engine and found a little information.
I'm also looking for any and all info on Pekin. My friend has been at Coleman in Florida for over a year now, and wants to transfer there. I found an old comissary list from 06 and a few other things in here with the search, but I'm pretty new to this and that was all I found. I wanna know if Pekin has emails, Coleman and a few other ones do. That will be a big factor if my friend decides to transfer from Coleman to Pekin, which she's eligible to do in December. If you find any good info on Pekin please let me know where to look for it. If I find any, or can find the other stuff again, I'll send it to you. Doesn't sound like Coleman is too bad, unless she sugarcoats it, but they have a new warden now and he/she said it's too soft on them so he's/she's changing stuff and taking things away. (IDK if the new warden is male or female, sorry.) Take care and best of luck, Buggy