Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Mississippi.

Old 12-26-2019, 11:02 AM

Default Visit info for SMCI 2

Do they notifiy you that you have been approved for visitation? I've tried calling and noone ever answers the phone at the visitation department.

Any advice or experience in visiting this facility?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2019, 02:06 PM

Default Visit info for SMCI 2

As far as I know, the offenders can find out if someone has been approved for a visit. However, I don't know how long that may take, as it is going to depend upon the visitation officer, and how many requests he or she has to review.

I do know that if you are not approved, you should receive some sort of notice from MDOC letting you know that you have not been approved.

The key thing to remember when you fill out the visitation form is to make sure that you fill it out completely. People get denied for not entering their birth dates, or SSNs, or even phone numbers, so make sure everything is filled out on the form.