Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ALABAMA > Alabama Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Alabama Parole, Probation & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Alabama should be posted here.

Old 07-19-2018, 08:34 PM

Default Sonís halfway house date is July 25th suddenly taken away

My sonís original halfway house date is July 25th 2018. All paperwork signed including me, his mother authorized to transfer him to Keeton Corrections in Birmingham Alabama. Now 7 days left, my son get called to office and told date has changed to September with no explanation as to Why. Iíve been trying to contact the RRC manager and he will not answer the phone nor return my calls or email or fax. A friend of mine told me to contact the DSCC or the DCSS and I have no clue of what that is. His original halfway house date is July 25th. Is there anything I can do or someone I can contact concerning this issue? What do I need to do? Please HELP!
Sponsored Links