Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Information relating to the Colorado Department of Corrections. This includes info about Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail.

Old 08-07-2018, 05:59 PM

Default Missed call / unknown number: What number shows on Caller ID for CO prison?

Hey all, do you know of a way to determine what number a facility will call from? Or if it's random? I don't know anybody in CO and I guess it could've been a spam call but I missed a call from a CO number today and I gave my number to a friend of mine out there in BV about 3 weeks ago but didn't honestly think he'd call. I tried Googling the number to see if I could backtrack it and see if it was him, but there's literally no information on this number.

For those of you that have loved ones at BV, what number do you normally get calls from?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2018, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuteapathy View Post
Hey all, do you know of a way to determine what number a facility will call from? Or if it's random? I don't know anybody in CO and I guess it could've been a spam call but I missed a call from a CO number today and I gave my number to a friend of mine out there in BV about 3 weeks ago but didn't honestly think he'd call. I tried Googling the number to see if I could backtrack it and see if it was him, but there's literally no information on this number.

For those of you that have loved ones at BV, what number do you normally get calls from?
My husband isnt at BV but at every prison he has been at the # is the same. It's a 719 # for us. If you call it back it will tell you if it is a correctional facilityl

The Following User Says Thank You to nancyginnm For This Useful Post:
Acuteapathy (08-09-2018)
Old 08-07-2018, 09:06 PM
Married May 27, 2017!

I think the number itself may change from facility to facility but I think it's always a 719 area code.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyginnm View Post
My husband isnt at BV but at every prison he has been at the # is the same. It's a 719 # for us. If you call it back it will tell you if it is a correctional facilityl
I tried to call it back but it was just a busy tone. Which I thought makes sense because they can't get incoming calls on those lines. I don't know. Guess I'll have to wait it out.
Old 08-09-2018, 01:15 AM
Married May 27, 2017!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuteapathy View Post
I tried to call it back but it was just a busy tone. Which I thought makes sense because they can't get incoming calls on those lines. I don't know. Guess I'll have to wait it out.
No, the line will tell you it's from a correctional facility. The busy tone is not their number.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:45 PM

Usually when I miss a call I'll get a voicemail that goes through the process to accept a call.