Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Colorado that do not fit into any other Colorado sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 07-24-2019, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyginnm View Post
It's a facility that works with inmates to re-enter society. There are also a lot of sex offenders at that facility because they have to take a lot of classes. No, they cannot leave the facility it's still a prison. They have dorm-style living which is one of the worst from what I have heard. The good thing is if this is your husband's first prison stay, he won't know the difference. yes, I would go ahead and send your visiting application in as it could take a couple weeks to get processed.

Does he have to send me an application or i can just send one in? Because i havent gotten one in the mail yet. But i assume that because regular jail mail is so slow plus im far away. Can i just send one or i have to wait for him to send me one?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2019, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg_fos89 View Post
Does he have to send me an application or i can just send one in? Because i havent gotten one in the mail yet. But i assume that because regular jail mail is so slow plus im far away. Can i just send one or i have to wait for him to send me one?
You don't have to wait for him to send you an application. You can go to DOC website and print one out. Make sure you take your time filling it out and be truthful. If you skip a question, your app will be denied.Make sure you attach a copy of your driver's license. You will have to send the application to the PPMU in Springs. Because you live out of state, you can also put in for special visits.

Old 07-25-2019, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyginnm View Post
You don't have to wait for him to send you an application. You can go to DOC website and print one out. Make sure you take your time filling it out and be truthful. If you skip a question, your app will be denied.Make sure you attach a copy of your driver's license. You will have to send the application to the PPMU in Springs. Because you live out of state, you can also put in for special visits.
Whats the PPMU? I thought you send it to the facilty the inmate is at?
Old 07-25-2019, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg_fos89 View Post
Whats the PPMU? I thought you send it to the facilty the inmate is at?
CMRC is a private facility so all visiting apps have to be sent to the Private Prison Monitoring Unit in Colorado Springs. If you send to CMRC it will be rejected. If he was at a state facility you would send it directly to the facility.