Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California State Prison, Sacramento (SAC)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California State Prison, Sacramento (SAC) Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the California State Prison in Represa, California.

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 09:46 PM

Hello everyone my brother was finally moved to A yard ? And after many many years can have contact visits any helpful in regarding visits would be great ..money for vending machines ?? What colors can we wear ? Are we able to take photos with our loved one ? Do they terminmate visits early ? Any other helpful info would be be appreciated thanks
Old 11-15-2013, 06:56 AM
grateful for my Man!
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,611 Posts

you cannot wear blue, green or light brown.... (blue inmates, green and tan officer colors), either you can wear orange and army colors... dont wear tight cloths and for me,the visiting room always has been a little cool.

for the termination I dont know the actual situation; which changes over time. last year there has been enough space..... there were no terminations.
and I either know if you have to make a appointment over vpass! check this out, also here rulesmight have changed

photos: when you enter the visiting center, at the wall to your right there is the machine for the photo tokens: you need 2$ in quaters ! get your quaters before, you never know if the changing machine works or if it is empty this day.

you can use the vending machines in the visiting room. we always enjoyed fresh salads and most of all the oranges which were there.... he cannot take anything back with him, either you can take things out of the visiting room.....

rules you find onthe homepage of the prison.

you can take photos with you, but check how many..... 10 for sure.

have a great visit!

the way the other acts is his karma and responsibility, the way I respond is mine!
Old 11-19-2013, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyslady707
Hello everyone my brother was finally moved to A yard ? And after many many years can have contact visits any helpful in regarding visits would be great ..money for vending machines ?? What colors can we wear ? Are we able to take photos with our loved one ? Do they terminmate visits early ? Any other helpful info would be be appreciated thanks
The photo ducats come from the lobby that you first enter upon visiting. They check you in...ask for photo ducats.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:50 PM

Hello does anyone happen to know about how long it takes to be approved to visit my daughters sent in forms about 6 weeks ago ????
Old 01-15-2014, 05:27 PM
Daddys Trompuda

Hi what time are walkings here? Im taking my friend to visit sumone but we arent sure?? And can a mexican passport work as in an i.d?? And do minors need to be approved? She has 2kids she might be bringing along.

Last edited by Pz-Guerita; 01-15-2014 at 05:28 PM..
Old 01-20-2014, 02:37 AM

Processing for those who walk in without a VPASS appointment begins at 9:00 am on Sat & Sun. An appointment is required if the visit is non-contact. A valid passport is acceptable as an ID. Minors (under the age of 18) do not require approval to visit, but original birth certificates are necessary.
Closed Thread