Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Folsom State Prison (FSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Folsom State Prison (FSP) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to Folsom State Prison, located in Represa, California.

Old 08-25-2016, 01:00 PM
Donation Award 

Exclamation

Just an FYI.

Dress code standards will change in September. New boards are being printed and I am not even sure of exactly all of the changes. I do know that "flip flops" will no longer be allowed.

I will update as I get information!
xxocecy (02-16-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2016, 08:09 PM

Default Visiting Appointments

Hi ladies. My husband is transferring here and when I tried making an appointment on vpass I couldn't because it was already full! Im assuming appointments fill up fast because I tried to make one only an hour after appointments were open to book. If any of you ladies plan to cancel an appointment, can you please let me know? Thanks so much!

Also, do visits get terminated here due to overcrowding? If so, how long do visits usually last? Two or three hours?
Thanks!
Old 12-22-2016, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tionie View Post
Hi ladies. My husband is transferring here and when I tried making an appointment on vpass I couldn't because it was already full! Im assuming appointments fill up fast because I tried to make one only an hour after appointments were open to book. If any of you ladies plan to cancel an appointment, can you please let me know? Thanks so much!

Also, do visits get terminated here due to overcrowding? If so, how long do visits usually last? Two or three hours?
Thanks!
I haven't had a visit terminated I usually go in about 10 and stay until 1 or 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebtkm0304 For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (12-22-2016)
Old 12-22-2016, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebtkm0304 View Post
I haven't had a visit terminated I usually go in about 10 and stay until 1 or 2
Thanks for the info! Also, to buy food I have to buy the food cards using $1 bills or $5 bills?? This type of system is totally new to me. Thanks again!
Old 03-23-2017, 03:32 PM
♪♫ Solid as a Rock

Hubby was just moved to Folsom and I'm having a hard time making an appointment for me and my son. I see someone else posted saying they had the same issue. Is it always this hard to make an appointment here? It's starting to look like moving closer to home may not have been the best move.

"I love the way that the simplicity of a kiss is more than enough to make me fall head over heels in love with you all over again."
Old 10-16-2017, 12:52 AM
Donation Award 

I don't know if you are still there at Folsom, or if you have figured out the visiting. I never booked mine til the night before and never didn't get a visit. I think many people cancel and not many realize you can book that late - I had done it as late as 1am the day I was visiting. So... if you are not able to schedule one on the Sunday give this a try!
Old 10-17-2017, 12:03 PM

Default Old unpaid ticket in Nevada, visiting approval?

Question about getting approved for visiting. There is nothing that should prevent me from being approved except this one thing which I'm not sure about. I found out I have a bench warrant for a really old ticket in Nevada (I live in California). I don't have the paperwork for his ticket and I'm currently trying to get a hold of someone who can guide me in the right direction to get it handled. But!!! Would this cause my visiting application to not be approved to. Is it my fiancť at Folsom ? It has not affected my California drivers license or really anything at all..... I just know it's hanging out there unfinished. Any experience or knowledge is appreciated! Thank you
Ps- I have not yet sent my visitor application back, just in case.
Edited to add: I was allowed to visit him when he was in county down in la, but I know they're not as strict.

Last edited by wakeupnovember; 10-17-2017 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: More info