Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Ohio that do not fit into any other Ohio sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:18 AM

Default Where can I find an attorney in Cuyahoga County for $750

I live in Cleveland, OH and my boyfriend is eligible for judicial release now. He was sentenced at Cuyahoga county by judge Michael Astrab. does anyone know any local attorneys who charge around $750 or how to find one? The cheapest I've found was $1000 but people have said I can get one for $750 but I don't know where
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2016, 01:51 AM
Rebel Rebel ....
Donation Award 

Hi - try looking through these

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/st...uyahoga-county
The Following User Says Thank You to Zanna For This Useful Post:
maytayah (08-11-2016)
Old 08-11-2016, 07:31 AM

Thanked 9,762 Times in 5,504 Posts

I have no idea about specific lawyers up there, but as a general rule, you don't get a lot of attorney when you are only able to spend $750. I see this on a regular basis here in Texas in the parole arena...the ones that charge less than $2K aren't worth a damn...you would do better to light your money over a toilet and then flush it away.

When you are only paying $750, there is an acknowledgement that whatever you are hiring an attorney for takes next to no time and will have next to no effort expended on their part.
Old 08-26-2016, 01:47 PM

try calling the cuyahoga public defenders office, see if they know anyone,

http://publicdefender.cuyahogacounty...pungement.aspx

and the cuyahoga legal aid society ask their lawyers if they have any friends who also do legal work cheaper.

https://lasclev.org/contact/

Also go to his judges court room and watch other hearings on a day off, and see how the judge rules on other cases, study what questions he/she ask so you are pre-prepared and know how to answer them correctly and with logic. Rather than unpre-pared and not know what to say which I seen a lot of guys do.