Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Ohio that do not fit into any other Ohio sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 06-27-2017, 07:31 PM

Default How can I find out if he's in The Hole?

So my fiance has not called me and it's not normal he normally calls me every single day I haven't heard from him in 2 days on Jpay or a phone call and I've sent him reply messages as in stamps and I still have not heard from him I'm scared that he may be in the whole is there a way that we can find out if they're in the hole?

He is at Southeastern Correctional Institution in Lancaster Oh
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2017, 06:18 PM

there are a few things how you can find it out.
1. see if he can get video grams, not all can get video grams when they are in the hole
2. is he still allowed to get video visits, you can see that on he jpay stuff, is there still video visits scheduling possibile?
3. check where he is, means look when you use jpay you can see preview of your email, you can see there where he is housing whih cell or bed he has
4. or call the prison and asked if he is in the hole

that is what i can ive you for infos.. hope it helps
Old 07-01-2017, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueLoveMyBub View Post
there are a few things how you can find it out.
1. see if he can get video grams, not all can get video grams when they are in the hole
2. is he still allowed to get video visits, you can see that on he jpay stuff, is there still video visits scheduling possibile?
3. check where he is, means look when you use jpay you can see preview of your email, you can see there where he is housing whih cell or bed he has
4. or call the prison and asked if he is in the hole

that is what i can ive you for infos.. hope it helps

is you husband ok?? Could you find out what is going on wiht him?