Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > VIRGINIA > Virginia Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Virginia Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Virginia should be posted here.

Old 01-17-2019, 03:09 PM

Default Reentry info.

My son is up for parole...his counselor asked for a certified copy of his birth certificate. Could this mean they are getting ready to parole him as they said DMV would need it? He has been in a long time and I am just looking for a glimmer of hope. I hope this makes sense. Thanks for any info. I am in NC but my son is in Virginia.

Last edited by kacey19; 01-17-2019 at 03:10 PM.. Reason: Add more information
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2019, 04:47 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,054 Times in 16,170 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacey19 View Post
My son is up for parole...his counselor asked for a certified copy of his birth certificate. Could this mean they are getting ready to parole him as they said DMV would need it? He has been in a long time and I am just looking for a glimmer of hope. I hope this makes sense. Thanks for any info. I am in NC but my son is in Virginia.

I'm sure its a positive thing, but I've also known Home Placements to be approved then parole denied Hope for the Best / Expect the Worst. I do want to let you know that I'm sending some positive energy in hopes that your son will be approved Let us know when you hear something....and start your Countdown thread in The Countdown forum

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
istrueblue (01-21-2019)