Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ILLINOIS > Illinois Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Illinois Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Illinois Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc

Old 11-23-2019, 12:52 PM

Question Wondering about the different jail calls

My BD just left DuPage and got transferred to Statesville. Im wondering what phone system do they use as I have Securus on my phone...? Im confused what account I need to set up, as for when he was in DuPage I used ConnectNetwork GTL... what should I be using for statesville? I know he is going to be transferred somewhere else and do they even get to use the phones right away in statesville as I heard no?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2019, 02:13 PM

I would look on their website so all the details. That's how I learned all the rules and regulations.
Old 11-23-2019, 07:44 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemeSwan View Post
My BD just left DuPage and got transferred to Statesville. Im wondering what phone system do they use as I have Securus on my phone...? Im confused what account I need to set up, as for when he was in DuPage I used ConnectNetwork GTL... what should I be using for statesville? I know he is going to be transferred somewhere else and do they even get to use the phones right away in statesville as I heard no?
All IDOC uses securus as well as gtl for messaging.

Id like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.

Old 11-23-2019, 07:45 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Oops second part: hes in r&c so no phone for awhile. He may get 5 minutes or so once a week, maybe in a week at least... no more phone list approvals so thats a plus

Id like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.

Old 12-08-2019, 01:40 PM

Thank you ladies! He called me Monday! Just waiting to see when he will be transferred to his parent facility!
Old 12-09-2019, 03:20 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Thank you ladies! He called me Monday! Just waiting to see when he will be transferred to his parent facility!
Oh good!! Could take up to 59 days so be patient Nd send him lots of mail and reading materials. R&C is slowwwww.