Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Connecticut Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 08-15-2018, 03:50 PM

Default Infants and visits: What can be brought into a contact visit?

i was wondering if anyone knows what you are allowed to bring into a contact visit with a baby(their belongings) in Macdougall seeing that its level4-5
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2018, 05:52 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 33,225 Times in 15,241 Posts

Hi Greyson's_Mommy I'm sorry you haven't gotten a reply. I looked at Connecticut's DOC website, lots of info on visits, but there is no info on what you can bring in to visit for an infant. Part of what I've found isn't pertinent to your specific questions, but.....

Quote:
Please note that the Department of Correction conducts a verbal screening process for all visitors, volunteers and vendors to assess risk of exposure of Ebola. Please also be advised, that visitors who are exhibiting flu symptoms will not be permitted to visit with offenders.
Quote:
Visitors under the age of 16, or their legal guardians, must provide a valid birth certificate and one additional document containing the child's name (i.e., social security card, report card, etc.). These documents must presented each time the child visits.
https://portal.ct.gov/DOC/Miscellaneous/Visiting

Family and Friends Information

I hope someone who has visited with an infant will be along to give you some idea of what to take, but as a precaution you may want to call the facility.

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 08-15-2018, 08:32 PM

You would think that they would make that available on the web. I know that in FL they do have it available (because I take my grandson).