Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions Topics / Information relating to the Arizona Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 06-11-2010, 03:30 PM

Question Which way is faster when filling out a visitation approval form?

so is it easier to fill out the application online or to send it in through the mail and how long does it usually take to get approved
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingangel View Post
so is it easier to fill out the application online or to send it in through the mail and how long does it usually take to get approved

It takes about 90 days to be approved and I did the application online. It is very simple.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:35 AM
almost home
Donation Award 

Definitely online to get it started faster, other wise you have to wait for snail mail to get to them!
Old 07-21-2010, 08:52 AM

Ok i did both for my son 1m ago and I stell not heard of any thing. He will be 18 next m
Old 07-21-2010, 09:47 AM

You need to call them and bug them! I did it online and mailed one in just to be safe. I waited about two weeks then started calling everyday. The visitation lady told my husband that I needed to stop calling. I was approved in less two months. You just gotta bug them and stay on top of it. I know some people that have filled them out online wait a few weeks and call for the status and they say they do not have it. So? Who knows it seems to be different everywhere. Good Luck!
Old 07-28-2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingangel View Post
It is much faster to do it online. When I did mine online it was processed the same day I send it, but as for how long it takes to get approved they say 10 days, but in my case something happened with the unit my love was in and it took me 6 weeks! so they tell you 10days to 8 weeks...thats a huge gap in my opinion
Old 07-28-2010, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingfor2013 View Post
You need to call them and bug them! I did it online and mailed one in just to be safe. I waited about two weeks then started calling everyday. The visitation lady told my husband that I needed to stop calling. I was approved in less two months. You just gotta bug them and stay on top of it. I know some people that have filled them out online wait a few weeks and call for the status and they say they do not have it. So? Who knows it seems to be different everywhere. Good Luck!
That happened to me... I filled ours out online and when I called a month later " they never received it" so I mailed the next one in, gave them another month and started calling. I called weekly until they finally approved us -60 days later, so 90 total!! They didnt tell my guy we were approved for 2 weeks after I was told over the phone we were approved.... CALL THEM!! You know that saying... the squeaky wheel gets the oil

"
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight" Proverbs 3:5-6