Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know > California Prison Visitation - General Q&A
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison Visitation - General Q&A This forum is for general, nonspecific questions & discussions related to visitation in California facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the California forum.

Old 12-07-2014, 11:56 PM

Default Visitation Form: as co-defendant, would letters of reference help approval?

I am new to this website. I am not certain I am doing this right but I need help. I have questions about filing out the visitation form. My husband is in Old Folsom. I am a co-defendant to him. I got probation, he got sentenced to prison. I had my "formal probation" dropped to court summary after a year and a half for good behavior. I am applying to see him. Would it be helpful to attach letters of references from my job that I have had for almost a year at a recovery home? From my former probation officer? From my Pastor? From myself?? Do I need to send my marriage license? Where do I send the form?? Would it be the prison mailing address Attn Visitation?

They told him he is going to be transferred to Arizona in the middle of January. I am hoping to get approved before so we can see him. We have children together and our kids really miss him. Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links