Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

View Poll Results: Did you write for love or friendship?
I 100% wrote for friendship - this took me completely by surprise 94 73.44%
I primarily wrote for friendship but was open to the possibility of something happening 27 21.09%
I wrote seeking a relationship with a prisoner 7 5.47%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2020, 10:21 AM

Default Looking to be an encouragement

I think I approached writing Lauren as a way to pay forward the encouragement and help that I received from free people when I was locked up in prison. In the back of my mind, I knew that feelings may grow, but it was not a plan of mine to fall in love, but I did.

We started out a friends with me trying to impart what I had learned in my journey through prison and into the life I live now. It slowly transitioned into becoming closer as we learned about each other.

When things started to transform into a relationship of more than a friend, it was then that I will admit that I vetted her very closely because of my past and knowing many in prison play games. She came through that with flying colors. I told her I had done that as I always played is honest with her. She was surprised at first but came to realize that I was in love with her and she with me. From that point till now we have only grown closer and more in love.

She will be out next year and we will be living together until we can get the wedding together.
--When Harry Met Sally movie
Code:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KRN1976_85 For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (09-26-2020), miamac (09-26-2020)
Sponsored Links