Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WISCONSIN > Wisconsin Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wisconsin Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release or community service in Wisconsin should be posted here.

Old 06-17-2020, 09:34 AM

Default PRC: Denying everyone for bs reasons. Who can I contact?

A question? My guy is in the Wisconsin prison system, he is up for PRC in August, the lady that is in charge of approving this has been denying everyone for bs reasons, looking for answers as far as who I can contact about this to let them know what she is doing,So my guy can go to his program and then come home!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2020, 07:14 AM
Super Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 9,704 Times in 3,777 Posts

Who you contact will depend on what kind of fallout you want him to deal with.

Your options:

1. Contact no one, let him figure out what he can do from the inside. This will have very little fallout for him.

2. Contact the Chaplain and ask what you can do to give him the highest chance of success. This may or may not cause blowback on your Loved One depending on who the chaplain is.

3. If you believe that there are illegal shenanigans going on, you can contact the State Inspector General (all states have one). I'd recommend an attorney for this letter, to avoid saying things you don't mean to say (or at least have an attorney look it over). This is the highest level of action you, on the outside, can take. And it can cause him a tremendous amount of problems, as YOU will be seen as a troublemaker, and therefore HE will be seen as a troublemaker. This has the potential to backfire impressively, but if you truly believe that what's going on is illegal (or not following the rules), it is one option. I'd be very very careful before I went down this road.
The Following User Says Thank You to GingerM For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (06-19-2020)