Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Mule Creek State Prison (MCSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mule Creek State Prison (MCSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to Mule Creek State Prison in Ione, California.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-28-2010, 05:03 PM
melisaACP melisaACP is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Northern California USA
Posts: 234
Thanks: 0
Thanked 62 Times in 43 Posts
Default MCSP Family Visit Question & Info Thread

Hello, I'm very new to all this prison stuff. I just met my man a little over a year ago and he's thinking of putting in for a transfer to Mule creek (closer to me). And I'm wanting to know any and all information on the visiting there. Like do we have to make appts.? The days & times etc. thank you very much ahead of time
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 01-11-2011, 05:47 PM
prettywoman2's Avatar
prettywoman2 prettywoman2 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 129
Thanks: 52
Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by melisaACP View Post
Hello, I'm very new to all this prison stuff. I just met my man a little over a year ago and he's thinking of putting in for a transfer to Mule creek (closer to me). And I'm wanting to know any and all information on the visiting there. Like do we have to make appts.? The days & times etc. thank you very much ahead of time
Welcome! Everyone here treated me wonderful about a year or so ago when I was in your shoes and they are still here for me...lol... I am now happily married to a wonderful husband and living here in California... Any questions you have the ladies here will do their best to answer. They are very lovely women and very supportive. You are in good company here and you and your guy are in my prayers... I hope everything is well for the both of you and your family and of course, Happy New Year!
  #3  
Old 01-11-2011, 05:56 PM
melisaACP melisaACP is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Northern California USA
Posts: 234
Thanks: 0
Thanked 62 Times in 43 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettywoman2 View Post
Welcome! Everyone here treated me wonderful about a year or so ago when I was in your shoes and they are still here for me...lol... I am now happily married to a wonderful husband and living here in California... Any questions you have the ladies here will do their best to answer. They are very lovely women and very supportive. You are in good company here and you and your guy are in my prayers... I hope everything is well for the both of you and your family and of course, Happy New Year!
Awww....thank you very much! It's nice to know that I will have a good support system here, I could use all I can get! My honey is still working on asking for a transfer so it won't be for a while, his annual is next month.
Thank you again....HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU AND YOURS
  #4  
Old 03-12-2011, 03:15 AM
shanong shanong is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: california
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Does any one know if SNY YARD GETS FAMILY VISITS??
  #5  
Old 03-12-2011, 08:37 PM
comehomesoon comehomesoon is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: California
Posts: 544
Thanks: 67
Thanked 426 Times in 184 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanong View Post
Does any one know if SNY YARD GETS FAMILY VISITS??
Shanong-

You should post your question in another thread- the MCSP family visit question thread Here is the link:

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=520971

You might get some more responses as this thread is only for posts related to the visiting hotline updates.

I can tell you though that family visits are not based on the yard- i.e. a SNY yard as you reference. They are based on the inmates custody level, charges, sentence, etc, etc. Here is a thread that has the title 15 rules and who is eligible and who is not.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=194336
The Following User Says Thank You to comehomesoon For This Useful Post:
stephvinnie (03-13-2011)
  #6  
Old 07-25-2012, 07:02 PM
j.melissa21's Avatar
j.melissa21 j.melissa21 is offline
Dedicated To My Husband!
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: East Bay.
Posts: 107
Thanks: 35
Thanked 34 Times in 23 Posts
Default

Hello everyone,

I heard this prison gets family visits. I was wondering how that works. We are in the process of getting approved for family visits in CTF Soledad and I really want him to come closer to this prison near my home. ANY info my and my husband would be so thankful to know. Thanks in advance!
__________________


Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:42 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics