Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Parole, Probation, Pre-Release & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Parole, Probation, Pre-Release & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation, pre-release/treatment centers, or release in Missouri should be posted here.

Old 10-24-2017, 05:51 PM

Smile MOSOP Program

My father is elderly and has a hard time walking. He is scheduled to go to the MOSOP program this summer. He has always been told that MOSOP was at Farmington and then Bone Terre for the handicapped/elderly. However, he was told by another inmate that it is no longer at Bon Terre but has been moved to Crossroads. Does anyone know if that is true or just a rumor?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2017, 02:37 AM

Farmington Correctional Center is the home institution and the only institution to my knowledge that houses the MOSOP program and offenders required to complete MOSOP program prior to re-entry will be house and assigned to Farmington Correction Center. I would not consider information from another inmate as a reliable source to any means. If you have further questions or concerns I would contact the Department of Corrections direclty, their contact information can be found on their website or by searching Missouri Department of Corrections contact information in Google.
The Following User Says Thank You to GlassCity1982 For This Useful Post:
missmydadbadly (09-11-2018)