Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WASHINGTON > Washington Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Washington Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions Topics & discussions about specific Prison & Jails in the state of Washington.

Old 02-27-2007, 09:16 PM
babylove.

Default If you know someone in Stafford Creek

hey everyone. my boyfriend is in Stafford Creek right now and i just thought it would be cool to talk to someone who also has a loved on in there as well. i`m new to this site, so give me time to get used to it haha but i guess all i`m saying is if anyone is out there and needs some support, i am here, willing to talk or what not. i`m only 20 but i been going through this since i was 17 [with an ex-boyfriend ... before i met Jason] and i will be going through it until im 22. so, although i am young, i do understand. so yep, here for anyone who needs support through these hard times.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2007, 10:14 PM

Welcome lexi20!
This is a great site and hope you have found a home here! It does make the time a whole lot easier! Jeffrey was at Stafford Creek but hasnt been there in about 3 years. We are hoping that is where he will go this time! Do you get to go visit there? Anyways welcome to PTO!!!!
Old 02-28-2007, 08:56 AM
Gone Crazy, back later
Donation Award 

Smile

b4555555555555555xc....... well that's what my cat has to say about that.

Anyways, we're at stafford. though only for about another 2, 3 weeks. at least that's what i am guessing.

Since no one will tell me any dates.

Anyways, Howdy

"Never make somebody your
everything
cause when they're gone you've got
nothing"
=^..^=

Old 02-28-2007, 11:22 AM
babylove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellil
Welcome lexi20!
This is a great site and hope you have found a home here! It does make the time a whole lot easier! Jeffrey was at Stafford Creek but hasnt been there in about 3 years. We are hoping that is where he will go this time! Do you get to go visit there? Anyways welcome to PTO!!!!

hey kelil thanks! i hope to have found a home here too. yes, i was looking into anything to make the time easier. my last experience with the whole prison thing was hard; i had NO support, plus that relationship ended bad. anyways back to the point, you say you hope he will go back to Stafford Creek? why is that? i mean obviously it must be a comfortable place otherwise that wouldnt be your hope haha. yes i do get to visit there. its about an hour and a half drive there. i go every monday, and possibly this Saturday. their units switch on the weekends. yep thanks for the welcome!
Old 02-28-2007, 11:24 AM
babylove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamered
b4555555555555555xc....... well that's what my cat has to say about that.

Anyways, we're at stafford. though only for about another 2, 3 weeks. at least that's what i am guessing.

Since no one will tell me any dates.

Anyways, Howdy

HI! aw another 2-3 weeks? is he coming home or is he getting transferred? sometimes when i am in there visiting Jason, i wonder if there is anyone else in there visiting who is a member on here. fun.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:48 PM
Gone Crazy, back later
Donation Award 

He'll be outta there.... if he's been good.....

otherwise who knows..... like i said no one will tell me when...

i'd visit more often but it's like a 3hr drive there & another 3 back, plus i have the concern over childcare.....

everything
nothing"
=^..^=

Old 02-28-2007, 01:12 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,658 Times in 762 Posts

Hello and welcome to PTO and to the WA forum!

I'm sure you will find alot of friends and support here!!!

Ann
Old 02-28-2007, 04:28 PM

Hey Lexi!
Welcome to PTO! My son is at SCCC. He's 22 years old now. We've been through this for awhile, too. Anytime you need a shoulder to lean on or an ear to bend... I'm here!

Take care!!
no escape from reality
Old 02-28-2007, 05:38 PM
babylove.

thanks for the support guys! or ladies should i say. i think i like it here already haha. have any of you ever visited there. i went this last Monday that just passed and it was pizza night haha. and i had lost my debit card thingy right when our row got called for pizza. Jason went back to the table to look for it and the whole time the card somehow went from my back pocket to in between my sweater and my cami. it was no good. so Jason decides to make a joke like "I think you owe everyone in here an apology" because i had sat there so angry thinking that someone had stolen it or something. fun times. anyways, goodness i want to find a ticker thing haha. speaking on a lighter note.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:43 PM
babylove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamered
He'll be outta there.... if he's been good.....

otherwise who knows..... like i said no one will tell me when...

i'd visit more often but it's like a 3hr drive there & another 3 back, plus i have the concern over childcare.....

so you have been out there to visit? how did you like it? i think its okay. i`ve never visited at a prison before. just the pierce county jail [which by the way is really super cold!] and i hear some prisons are more pleasant to visit than others. my cousin is in Clallam Bay .... havent visited there yet. i guess i`m fortunate, my drive is only one and a half hours there and one and a half hours back.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:36 AM

I've been to Clallam Bay and Stafford Creek for visiting. They're both ok. SCCC is medium security and CBCC is maximum, which makes the "big" difference. You have to go through more screening at CBCC and SCCC is a more relaxed atmosphere. I always enjoyed my visits at both places.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Gone Crazy, back later
Donation Award 

I visited stafford once & it was my first prison visit. It's ok, pretty cool i guess. Cant really compare since i havent been to any other prisons.

I have visited at island county & king county. King county is pretty cold too....

Guess they want to keep you awake.

everything
nothing"
=^..^=

Old 03-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Its just me

my daughters father was just transferred back to stafford creek so I will probably making a trip out there soon to visit him!
Old 03-03-2007, 06:08 PM
babylove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChendy
my daughters father was just transferred back to stafford creek so I will probably making a trip out there soon to visit him!

aw fun! yea, i`m going up there on Monday ... [the day after tomorrow!] to see my boyfriend but i recieved a letter today from him asking me to arrive at 2:30 instead of 11:00 because he wants to get his hair cut at 2:00. kinda bums me because i want to spend as much time with him as i can, but i know how he is when it comes to his looks. besides, there are other Mondays, and some Fridays!
Old 03-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Kitty Loving Member
Donation Award 

Welcome Lexi20. I was at SCCC on Monday also, for the pizza party. We were at the table on your right! My guy told me last night that since last Monday was such a success, they're doing it again this Monday. And since there were quite a few people who were not able to visit last Monday (over 50), they will have visiting priority over those of us who were there. Since it's a 2-1/2 drive for me each way (Lynnwood) I going to just forgo visiting this week on the chance that either I won't be able to get in, or that the visit will be cut short. But I look forward to seeing you there another Monday (the only day I can visit).
Old 03-04-2007, 03:19 AM

Hi Lexi,
My boyfriend is at SCCC also, I haven't been able to visit yet, and won't be able to until the middle of the summer or towards the end of summer hopefully. Welcome to PTO there are a lot of wonderful women here, and I hope you will find as much help here as I have. Maybe I will see you there sometime
Old 03-04-2007, 11:38 PM
babylove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLW
Welcome Lexi20. I was at SCCC on Monday also, for the pizza party. We were at the table on your right! My guy told me last night that since last Monday was such a success, they're doing it again this Monday. And since there were quite a few people who were not able to visit last Monday (over 50), they will have visiting priority over those of us who were there. Since it's a 2-1/2 drive for me each way (Lynnwood) I going to just forgo visiting this week on the chance that either I won't be able to get in, or that the visit will be cut short. But I look forward to seeing you there another Monday (the only day I can visit).

oh my gosh that scares me. usually i go early but since he wants me to come at 2:30 i`m scared that i wont be able to see him. oh geez. i`m going to cross my fingers that i can get to see him. maybe i`ll just go early this time just in case and he can forget his haircut. i`ll pretend i knew NOTHING about comming late. okay no, thats mean. oh well. its neat that you were at the table on my right! FUNNY! yes, maybe we will see each other on another Monday. =]
Old 03-06-2007, 11:45 AM
babylove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLW

oh my goodness woman! guess what? visiting yesterday [MONDAY] was soo empty. when i read your post i got all scared because i didnt want to drive all the way out there just to have to turn around but i went anyways. and when i got there i overheard the guard lady talking to another woman about how there is an alphabetical list from last time so i kinda got down. then i asked her if there was any room and she was like "yea" so i got to go visit. then when i had got to the visiting room i noticed that there were a lot of EMPTY tables! usually i go early in the morning but yesterday i went at 2:30 which was why the empty tables surprised me. and yes the morning visits were SUPPOSED to be cut short so that there could be room for the visitors that usually come at 5:00 that way they could have pizza. well, the visiting room NEVER filled up. well, not like last Monday. remember it was PACKED! but yea so we all ended up getting pizza again because they had brought the same amount as last time and since the room wasnt so full they let us buy some so it wouldnt go to waste. AND they decided not to cut the visits short. it was nice. but yes, i hope to see you next monday!
Old 03-06-2007, 11:50 AM
babylove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerstorm
Hi Lexi,
My boyfriend is at SCCC also, I haven't been able to visit yet, and won't be able to until the middle of the summer or towards the end of summer hopefully. Welcome to PTO there are a lot of wonderful women here, and I hope you will find as much help here as I have. Maybe I will see you there sometime

hey! it actually is a nice place to visit. everyone is pretty nice. the first time i had gone to visit there i was uncomfortable but its not a hard place to get comfortable with at all. i enjoy going there. its kind of a drive for me ... not as long as some of the other visitor`s dirves, but its pleasant when the sun is out haha. and yes, i am having a comfortable time on PTO also. i read a lot of the posts and stuff. its nice to know that there are other women out there who feel the EXACT SAME way i feel about this situation we are all in. i hope to see you at SCC sometime!
Old 03-07-2007, 01:20 AM
Kitty Loving Member
Donation Award 

I'm glad it worked out for your yesterday. When I called down there in the morning they warned me that they were expecting a full house. What I realized, though, was that last Monday a lot of kids were on mid-winter break as well, so that contributed to the mass of visitors.
I do plan on visiting next Monday, so I'll introduce myself if I see you.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:10 AM

My boyfriend is in Stafford Creek. It's really hard for me right now because i live in the UK. I am currently saving as hard and as fast as i can so that i can fly out to the USA and visit him. Thanks for being here.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:48 PM
Love is what we do.

My fiancee is at Stafford Creek too. unit H2. I go every week to see him. Its better than walla walla was for sure.

"He makes me weak in the knees, and strong in spirit"
Old 04-28-2007, 12:40 PM

My boyfriend is in unit H5. Just read the post before me so decided to share my boyfriend's unit with you all. Smile.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:08 PM
babylove.

hey my boyfriend is in H2 also! wait ..... yep he`s in H2. thats soo crazy! but whats crazier to me is about the woman who`s man is in SCCC from the UK. wow at the fact that they made him come alllll the wayyy out here!
Old 05-19-2007, 11:31 AM
It's a long road to there

My husband is in Minnesota, but I do have someone very close to me at SCCC. He is in unit f4. I haven't been to SCCC, but I have been to many, many other Wa state penitentiary's for visiting before. I can't say that one is better than the other as far as I'm concerned.