Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > INDIANA > Indiana Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Indiana Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation or release in Indiana should be posted here.

Old 05-11-2007, 03:32 PM

Default Halfway Houses, Hope Houses, Help Shelters

Does anyone know of some halfway houses, hope houses, or help shelters in Indianapolis or the surrounding counties??? I need to get apps for any and all shelters in those areas....if anyone can help me out THAT WOULD BE GREAT!! I've used the search engine and to my surprise it doesnt bring up much! Thanks for anyones help!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2007, 05:28 PM

There is a place called partners in housing it is in Indy. You can get their number from 411 but it is on Pennsylvainia ave downtown. It is more than a shelter but they can come and go as they please, it is dorm style with the kitchens and bathroom down the hall but they have a big closet desk and bed also a fridge in their rooms. I lived there a few years ago when I was escaping a bad relationship and paid 285 a month but some people there were attending drug classes and had a grant pay their rent. It is only them in their rooms and they can have cable internet phone,anything you could have in a regular house The leasing agent is Celina she is a great person.They also have case managers there for helping you find employment and other things.PM me if I can help out in any way. the name of the building itself is called the Blue triangle thats what it is listed under.