Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Missouri that do not fit into any other Missouri sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 10-21-2012, 01:57 PM

Default Differnce between Shock Incarceration & Shock Incarceration with Treatemt

Hi everyone. I am hoping to try to understand better my husbands charge. He was sentenced to 5 yrs pursuant to 559.115. I understand that the 559.115 means he has to serve 120 days successfully. He has a start date and an end date listed on the paperwork which was the day of his sentencing. My question is- his paperwork simply reads Shock Incarceration but I had assumed he was getting shock incarceration with treatment. How would I know the diff?
Also his lawyer- he has not returned my calls since his sentencing date had strictly said his time begins the date of his sentencing when they immediately took him to the county jail. However, everyone I talked to who was visiting loved ones in the county said it would not start until he was taken to DOC. It took them a month to move him from county to DOC. And everyone on the inside is telling him the same thing as well.
Someone please tell me, his time started just like the paperwork said and he is not being delayed an extra month..
Sponsored Links