Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WISCONSIN > Wisconsin Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wisconsin Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Wisconsin Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc

Old 03-25-2018, 07:47 AM

Default Can I send one letter to my sister with 14 visit applications?

Can I send one letter to my sister with like 14 applications?
I hope it doesn't have to be individual letters.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2018, 09:34 AM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

Thanked 36,481 Times in 16,820 Posts

According to Wisconsin DOC, you can only have 12 adults on your visit list
Quote:
Inmates who have transferred out of A&E status at DCI, MSDF or TCI, or who have been moved to another facility, are allowed up to 12 adults on their visitors list. Minor children who have been approved for visitation shall not be counted against the 12 visitor limit until their 18th birthday. Changes to an inmate's visiting list must be initiated by the inmate.

An inmate may have more than 12 visitors on their visiting list with the approval of the institution superintendent or warden if all visitors on the list are close family members.

https://doc.wi.gov/Pages/OffenderInf...formation.aspx

I don't believe you'll have a problem sending that many applications with a letter.....if I'm wrong, someone will correct me.

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 03-25-2018, 10:21 AM

Yes, you can send out multiple visitor request forms in one envelope. You are limited to 12 adults on your approved visitor list.

Also, keep in mind, while you are in A&E at Dodge, only immediate family can visit. (Parents, siblings, grandparents, etc...) Once you are at your "home" facility - you can send forms to anyone who is not immediate family.
The Following User Says Thank You to onestepcloser For This Useful Post:
patchouli (03-25-2018)
Old 03-25-2018, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onestepcloser View Post
Yes, you can send out multiple visitor request forms in one envelope. You are limited to 12 adults on your approved visitor list.

Also, keep in mind, while you are in A&E at Dodge, only immediate family can visit. (Parents, siblings, grandparents, etc...) Once you are at your "home" facility - you can send forms to anyone who is not immediate family.
Thanks