Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > North Kern State Prison (NKSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

North Kern State Prison (NKSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to North Kern State Prison (NKSP) located in Delano, California.

Old 09-09-2014, 01:11 PM

Default Some news - his counselor finally called back

Well im sure im not the only one who has been asked to call the counselor--- and I sure have been trying to get thru the past 3 weeks so frustrating left message with his couselor 3 weeks ago----nothing--- then the last 2 weeks his mailbox was full auyomated system would sent me to attending-- then hang up on me--Grrrrr-- yesturday tried again still no answer but was finally able to leave a message--- low and behold his counselor called me right now-- that made me so effen happy to finally talk to someone lol-- he was able to tell me a limited amount of info but I sure was greatful-- my babe was waiting for some results to come back in order for him to get in front of committee-- and like magic the counselor just happened to check amd there it was the results they were waiting for--so hopefully he will be seen soon and transferred-- counselor told me my babe is still barely at level 2 status (he is always getting writeups) I asked what options for facilities hewould be offered and he gave me a short list after looking further into his jacket--- he was nice and very informative-- took a while to get thru but its a blessing-- we talked about other things and he basically said they are starting a new computer system that they are all learning to get use to- so it really sucks to be at nksp right now it is making everything run slowly-- hoping now that the counselor seen the paperwork they needed was there that he runs with it and takes the next step
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2014, 01:21 PM
Fed-X is Back!

Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 7,763 Times in 1,586 Posts

I swear, nothing grinds slower than getting things done in the prison system.. Except, maybe congress.. Glad to hear they finally called you back and updated you, at least some..
HUEROs_Trompuda (09-09-2014), KobeDeuce (09-12-2014)
Old 09-09-2014, 01:29 PM

Yeah I know--- some news is better than no news right---
The Following User Says Thank You to HUEROs_Trompuda For This Useful Post:
David (09-09-2014)
Old 09-10-2014, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUEROs_Trompuda View Post
Yeah I know--- some news is better than no news right---

that's good to hear I'm glad I found out my man will be getting transferred in 3 weeks to either corcoran or tehachapia! so I'm stoked. =)
Old 09-10-2014, 06:19 PM

Those are two of the options his couselor said he will offer him those two are fairly close to me 1-2 hrs away--- we will see where he choses to go tho