Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > North Kern State Prison (NKSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

North Kern State Prison (NKSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to North Kern State Prison (NKSP) located in Delano, California.

Old 12-26-2012, 08:52 PM

Thanked 1,864 Times in 1,071 Posts
Default NKSP Ad-Seg Q&A

This thread is for any questions, issues or information regarding Ad-Seg- Administrative Segregation- AKA "the hole"....
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2013, 02:32 PM

My BF was transferred from the mainline yard to C yard (Ad Seg? I think) because he was having trouble staying out of trouble in the main yard and is really paranoid about picking up more time. So he requested a transfer. I know he is not popular now among the inmates in the main yard and I don't have any idea how long he will be in C. He has 10 months left and I am just worried about him. No calls only letters and it's hard to tell where his head is at. any help or advice/info about the different yards would be great!

thanks in advance
Old 02-17-2013, 01:03 AM

My dude got sent to the hole about a month ago. Does anyone know how long does that usually last??
Old 02-17-2013, 01:51 AM
Banned

It's going to depend on what he did then what they decide. When they know they will tell him.
I know it sucks. My friend was in the hole for 18 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Tillman View Post
My dude got sent to the hole about a month ago. Does anyone know how long does that usually last??
Old 02-17-2013, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJD View Post
It's going to depend on what he did then what they decide. When they know they will tell him.
I know it sucks. My friend was in the hole for 18 months
Wow thats a really long time. Wat did he do? If u don't mind me askin. And yes it does suck, he only had 3 1/2 months time left then this happened smh
Old 08-15-2013, 03:18 PM
LOVE IS PATIENCE

Unhappy We're both in Ad Seg!!!

Hello all I'm seeking other wives who currently or has had their LO in the hole here in NKSP. My man has been down abit over 1 year and he WAS coming home this Nov but unfortunately he got caught up in some b.s. and now he is in the hole D-6. He hasn't seen committee nor D.A. so we are clueless as to howlong he will be in ad seg. He says he migth be getting 2 years and since he's a 2nd striker his "2" doubles up. Again it's just hearsay.. There is a few guys that didn't even get a case! For that miracle I've been praying, bad enough he has missed 5 months of our 1st baby :/ to think about 4 years!?!! I have changed completely, I'm so stressed out and depressed because I've isolated myself within my bedrooms 4 walls. I'm currently going under tests for a stomach problem that I pray is not cancer. I think it's all related to stressing about this.. I'm dying inside & out. Can someone here relate to same/similar case? Any info is helpful and words of support are appreciated God bless. Tks!!
Old 07-27-2014, 11:16 PM

question: so I just got a letter yesterday from my man saying he got into the hole due to a fight. and he was the aggressor =/ ugh. SO with that being said he's been in there a little bit over a month. since this makes him NOTICEABLE does this mean he will get seen by his counselor when his court date comes up for this incident. and then they will tell him what total time he would be doing after all? anybody know???