Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Arizona.

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 12:57 PM

Default Cibola Unit

Is there anyone who can only visit a loved one on Tuesdays at Cibola Unit. I am currently only allowed to visit on Tuesdays for 2 hrs. If there is anyone that has to visit that day and doesnt mind letting me ride I would be happy to help pay with gas.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 01:24 PM

Default Carpool info

I have a car but would like to carpool in someone elses car so I can leave my car here for my boyfriend to use to get to work. I am willing to pay for gas, room and food if a carpool is available for Nov 13th and or 14th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NtShadow View Post
If you are trying to find a ride or if you have extra room and want company and/or help with costs, post in this thread and please include the following information:

Whether you have a vehicle or need a ride.

What area you're coming from.

What time you usually head for Yuma Prison and how long you generally stay - For example, if you drive all night and go directly to the prison or if you arrive Friday night and get a room.

What days and hours you usually visit or would like to visit.

Do you travel with children or do you mind children.

Are you a smoker or is it really important to you that your carpool pal NOT smoke?

Please private message member for further discussion/information.

Here's an example:

Ride needed from Phoenix Ė 7st. & Camelback area
Can share gas costs
Prefer to go on Sat. 12pm-4pm
Donít mind smokers

Or

I drive from Buckeye every other weekend-alternating days
I stay from 8am-4pm
Sorry, I canít accommodate children
Sorry, no smokers
Would like to split gas costs or alternate drivers every other weekend

Or

I drive from Scottsdale every other weekend
I leave at 2am Sat. and stay until visits are over on Sun. at 4pm
I get one room for Sat. night
Sorry, I canít accommodate children
Donít mind smokers
Would like to split gas and room costs

Please do not post replies in this thread, JUST your Carpool Information
Old 11-11-2010, 11:01 PM

Hi i live on 48th st and broadway and i can try to help for gas i do have a daughter and lovd for her to see her dad pm with how much it would be to split the cost thank you
Old 11-12-2010, 10:01 AM

It would depend on what days do you want to go Sunday morning and leave phx at like 3 or 4 am or leave saturday morning at like 3 or 4 am
Old 11-19-2010, 04:11 AM

Default offering a ride to yuma from phx

i will be going to yuma everyone sat.. I want to go to the 8am to 12 pm visit but can do the 12 to 4. i live in phx near 19th ave and Northern
let me know if you need a ride
Old 11-19-2010, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTNTAMI View Post
i will be going to yuma everyone sat.. I want to go to the 8am to 12 pm visit but can do the 12 to 4. i live in phx near 19th ave and Northern
please give me a call (removed per policy; please contact member via pm system)

Last edited by patchouli; 12-03-2010 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: removed phone number
Old 11-28-2010, 03:50 PM

my fiance is in la paz n i would love 2 see him. i jus got approved friday after 2almost 3 years try'n 2 get approved. i'll share the gas buy lunch whatever it takes!!! i can't log on from my phone so if u can please send me an e-mail n let me know if ur interested (removed per policy; please contact member via pm system) i can only check my e-mails from my phone

Last edited by patchouli; 12-03-2010 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: removed email addy
Old 12-17-2010, 10:47 AM

Smile hey there

Quote:
Originally Posted by reidsbaby View Post
Have vehicle
I go every Sunday leaving Chandler at 4 am
for 8-4 visit
I take one son prefer no smoking (asthmatic son)
would like to split gas costs
hey I'll split gas wit you I'm in central phoenix and I'll stay there until your done with your visit..please call me im Gaby 602-349-0204 or email me at ms.hernandez1324@yahoo.com
Old 12-17-2010, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCIOUS View Post
my fiance is in la paz n i would love 2 see him. i jus got approved friday after 2almost 3 years try'n 2 get approved. i'll share the gas buy lunch whatever it takes!!! i can't log on from my phone so if u can please send me an e-mail n let me know if ur interested (removed per policy; please contact member via pm system) i can only check my e-mails from my phone
hey give me a call asap im trying go this weekend im Gaby 602-349-0204 or email me at ms.hernandez1324@yahoo.com
Old 12-17-2010, 10:53 AM

Quote:
hey give me a call asap i'll split gas and will stay there till your done with your visit im Gaby 602-349-0204 or email me ms.hernandez1324@yahoo.com
Old 12-17-2010, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Vegas View Post

*** HEY EVERYONE I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE A LOVED ONE IN ASPC-YUMA....

What if you didnt have to drive 2 1/2 hours? You could relax on your way up to visit your loved one. And sldo you could meet other people who have things in common with you....would you take that offer??

If there was a company that offered rountrip transportation service from Phoenix, AZ to ASPC Yuma (La Paz, Cibola, Cheyenne and Dakota Units) and back for all blocks (both Saturdays & Sundays):

*8-12pm

*12-4pm

*8-4pm

Adults $40.00, Children 13 & under $5.00

How many of you would take this trip?

**I would love to hear your feedback on this company? Ask your friends and co workers you know if they would be interested as well.**

hey im soo interested i gotta go see my fiance this weekend asap im Gaby please call me at (removed per policy; please contact member via pm system) or email me at (removed per policy; please contact member via pm system)

Last edited by patchouli; 01-06-2011 at 08:07 PM.. Reason: removed pers. phone # & email addy
Old 12-17-2010, 02:53 PM

Default carpool to yuma

i need a ride to yuma!!!
my car broke
i'll provide food and gas
please msg me asap...Thx!
Old 12-30-2010, 02:49 AM

Exclamation Carpool/Rideshare

Hello Everyone, My name is Damita. I joined a few weeks ago, but still trying to learn in's & out's of PTO... My boyfriend is in Yuma La Paz. He's been incarcerated since Dec 09. Hopefully he will be getting out in July 2011. I barely got approved for visits about the same time I joined PTO. I'm trying to go every chance I get, so if there's anyone that would like company on the ride out there here I am. I live in Central Phoenix & could help out w/ gas. Just let me know when your ready!!!
Old 01-24-2011, 01:01 AM

Hey my boyfriend is in Cibola and I want to try and go visit any chance I get. If anyone is interested in carpooling please let me know!! Thanks!!
Old 01-26-2011, 04:31 PM

Default Carpooling to YUMA

I am looking to start carpooling down to Yuma if anyone is interested I have an SUV and to save money on gas I usually just rent a car for the day. If anyone is looking to carpool and split the cost of gas that would be awesome.. I am planning on a trip Feb 5th for the day then Ill be going back over night the 19th-20th. My boyfriend is in the Cibola unit so im looking to stay the full 8 hours.. Let me know if your interested thanks..
Renee
Old 02-15-2011, 01:49 AM

Thumbs up Cibola unit -- yuma

Anybody go from bullhead city az tob yuma ??
Old 02-21-2011, 11:27 PM

Default carpool to yuma

i want to go visit i will drive if you want to split cost kids smokers i dont care laid back and i wanted to spend the weekend so maybe split cost for hotel please call only if intrested (As per pto guidelines phone number removed. Please pm member)

Last edited by Shari; 02-25-2011 at 12:51 PM..
Old 02-22-2011, 12:53 AM

Default Carpool weekend of 2/26 and 27th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpinkmermaid View Post
I am looking to start carpooling down to Yuma if anyone is interested I have an SUV and to save money on gas I usually just rent a car for the day. If anyone is looking to carpool and split the cost of gas that would be awesome.. I am planning on a trip Feb 5th for the day then Ill be going back over night the 19th-20th. My boyfriend is in the Cibola unit so im looking to stay the full 8 hours.. Let me know if your interested thanks..
Renee
Hi are you planning on going this weekend? my guy is in cocopah and i also have 8hr visits. let me know about this weekend and i will split gas with you!
Old 03-01-2011, 12:14 AM

Default still looking to carpool beyond 2/5/2011?

Quote:
Renee
hi was wondering if you were going to cibola beyond feb 5,2011? i am looking to share a ride with some one and split gas with, but i don't have my own vehichle. please let me know. scotts girl forever
Old 03-01-2011, 12:16 AM

Default still looking to carpool beyond 2/5/2011?

Quote:
Renee
hi was wondering if were going to cibola beyond feb 5,2011? i am looking to share a ride with some one and asplit gas with, but i don't have my own vehichle. please let me know. scotts girl forever
Old 03-04-2011, 06:03 AM

Default need a ride to yuma?

I can finally visit both days and will be going every weekend starting 3/5/11 i will be leaving phoenix at 4am on the 5th for vist then getting a motel room then visiting again on sun then coming home. If u need a ride let me know.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:19 PM

Smile would love a carpool

i live in tempe
i have a car
i would love to split costs/drivers
i dont mind smokers- or families.
my husband is in lapaz n i go from 8am-12pm
=)

Old 04-13-2011, 03:23 PM

Default Need a ride to yuma

Hi if anyone is ever going to Yuma for visits please contact me I can split gas and motel if you are wanting to go for the weekend I can go anytime so if you have a extra space let me know thanks
Old 04-29-2011, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Hey my boyfriend is in Cibola and I want to try and go visit any chance I get. If anyone is interested in carpooling please let me know!! Thanks!!
Are you still wanting to carpool? Are looking for transportation or offering transportation.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:00 PM

Quote:
I can finally visit both days and will be going every weekend starting 3/5/11 i will be leaving phoenix at 4am on the 5th for vist then getting a motel room then visiting again on sun then coming home. If u need a ride let me know.
Will you be going again anytime soon? I don't have a car but can split gas costs.
Closed Thread