Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California: County & City Jail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California: County & City Jail Discussions Topics & Discussions relating to County & City Jails in California.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2017, 01:59 PM

Default Calls from NCCF Inmate, what can I do to receive calls cheaper?

I setup an account through GTL, and added $20 so I could receive calls from my boyfriend who is at NCCF. After they immediately charge their fees and I was left with $16.35. I just received a call from him, and after a 40 minute call I'm now left with $4.98.... 11.37 seems excessive to me for 40 minutes. Or is that the average. To top it off the call came from a Texas area code, I have a Los Angeles area.. What can I do to receive calls cheaper? I have a cell phone through Metro PCS.
Sponsored Links