Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Valley State Prison (VSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Valley State Prison (VSP) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to Valley State Prison (VSP), located in Chowchilla, California.

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 07:03 PM
CALI Gal
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,077 Posts
Default 2012 VSPW Newbie Q&A Thread

Hi welcome to the 2012 VSPW Newbie Thread
Please come in and introduce yourself.

Also please use this thread for any general questions you may have that do not fit in any of the other Q&A threads! Please try to stay on topic & leave all chit chat in the monthly chat thread.
2011 VSPW Newbie thread here
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2012, 04:34 PM
kim's mom

Default Hi, kim's mom, looking for other's who live in my area.

Hi, my daughter was sent to VSPW after her orientation at cciw. she has been there for about 3 weeks now and I haven't gotten a call from her. I had to send a couple letters registered to get them to her faster since the mail at cciw is over a month behind. I sent the letters to give her the phone number to call me that i signed up for through cons call home and global tel. I have been assured through the mail room that she has received them but I don't know why I haven't got a call because that's all she's been begging me to get for 3 months. I was waiting for her to get shipped before get the phone number but broke down and got it while she was still in receiving, she told me she could make a call if she did work so she was trying to call me on the other number but since i got the cons call home number she still says she can't wait to talk to me but hasn't received the number. what's the deal with the inmates not being able to call? I feel like a prisoner in my own home because I'm afraid I'll miss her call.
The other thing is I'm interested in finding someone from my area to ride share with, I have a car, good driving record, insurance and valid CA DL. I would also want to go up there on a Friday night and stay till after the Sun. visit. I am looking for someone who also has a car, licence, insurance, and the ability to cover their pay their share.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:35 PM
kim's mom

Oh yeah this is Kim's mom again I forgot to say I live in Banning, CA
Closed Thread