Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Missouri Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 06-13-2015, 09:59 PM

hello I was still trying too see if you still go up there too visit your love one

Quote:
Originally Posted by fohnsgirl View Post
I live in Lebanon and take north 5 to Boonville.....anyone interested in splitting gas money let me know...........I try to go every Sunday! I have 3 empty seats...
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2015, 05:58 PM

Default anyone visiting boonville this weeknd

hello my name is tawanda n I was trying too see if anyone going too visit a loveone this weekend and can I car pool with someone it don't matter what day you going I just want to go see my boyfriend I don't know how to drive and I don't have a way down there wlll help with gas please
Old 06-17-2015, 06:00 PM

or do anyone know if theirs any transportation that can take me down there please helpppp

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyniya09 View Post
hello my name is tawanda n I was trying too see if anyone going too visit a loveone this weekend and can I car pool with someone it don't matter what day you going I just want to go see my boyfriend I don't know how to drive and I don't have a way down there wlll help with gas please
Old 06-17-2015, 06:39 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,010 Times in 16,150 Posts

Hey sweetie...try sending a private message to others who have posted in this thread. Just click on their user name to send them a pm

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 06-17-2015, 07:23 PM

im new this this but ok ill do that thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post
Hey sweetie...try sending a private message to others who have posted in this thread. Just click on their user name to send them a pm
Old 01-15-2016, 02:19 AM

Question Would like to carpool from lebanon or close by to necc

my fiancé has been in Necc for going on a year now. Ive been driving up to see him like once a month wish it could be more but I live in Lebanon and its quite a long drive but I do it. I would love to find someone to carpool with can anyone help
Old 10-03-2016, 02:35 PM

Default Need a ride to Tipton prison

My name is Sonya I'm trying to find a ride to Tipton Prison this weekend. I will go half on gas. So could someone connect me @ (Removed per Policy)

Last edited by patchouli; 10-03-2016 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: removed phone number
Old 11-08-2016, 09:32 PM

Default Carpool from southwest Missouri

My loved one is in NECC in Bowling Green Mo until March 2018 and I'm just looking for someone who would like to visit there loved one or mind if I tag along. We can take my vehicle or yours. We could even rent a room or stay in the Agape Vandelia house to get extra visiting time with our loved ones. We can split all cost. If it makes you feel more comfortable I am willing to meet with you for lunch or coffee prior to our trip so therefore it wouldn't be so awkward. I seriously don't mind going by myself I just thought I would reach out to see if I can help someone else make the trip a little easier because its no little hop skip and a jump up north. Message me or reply if you have any questions! Thanks
Old 02-20-2017, 11:40 AM

Hello, I am new here and I am trying to see if anyone goes to Tipton Correctional Center, 619 N Osage Ave, Tipton, MO 65081? If so I would like to try an carpool with someone. I do not have a car at the moment but would pitch in gas money, to however takes me.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:12 PM

Default From St Louis to surrounding prisons

i found a shuttle service that offers rides to Greenville, Memphis FCI, Forest City FCI and MO.state penitentiaries
20 seats available

314-565-1783