Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NORTH CAROLINA > North Carolina Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

North Carolina Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of North Carolina.

Old 08-06-2018, 07:36 AM

Default Any information on Stokes County Jail?

Any information would be appreciated. I looked on the website and seen about visitation and such but Im more interested in how it is on the inside? I have to turn myself in and Ive never been in jail in this county before.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2018, 08:19 PM

You are wise to turn yourself in and I commend you for doing so. In the long run, things will go better, even in the worst of crimes. If you are detained, you will have a first appearance where you will be asked what you want to do about an attorney. Be thinking ahead of time if you want to waive your rights to an attorney or get a court appointed attorney. You will also get a chance to post a bond and your day in court will be scheduled.

This day and age with all the modern technology, etc., you are better off turning yourself in rather than spending your time looking over your shoulder and wondering when you are going to get caught. It's not really about if you will get caught anymore, it's more a matter of when.

Good Luck!
GL