Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region 2 Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida - Region 2 Facilities Discussion and information for the following facilities:: Baker CI, Columbia CI, Columbia Annex, Cross City CI, FL State Prison, FL State Prison – West, Hamilton CI, Hamilton Annex, Lake City CF, Lancaster CI, Lawtey CI, Lowell CI, Lowell Annex, Lowell Reception Center, Madison CI, Marion CI, Mayo Annex, Putnam CI, RMC-Main, RMC-W, Suwannee CI, Suwannee Annex, Tomoka CI, Union CI

Old 12-19-2018, 09:56 PM
Donation Award 

Default BF in santa Rosa CI in Milton FL. Going on 1st visit. Any advise

Hi. I am planning on going on my 1st visitation to see my bf at Santa Rosa CI this month. Can anyone tell me what visitation is like there?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2018, 10:04 PM
beautifully flawed
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelalutz63 View Post
Hi. I am planning on going on my 1st visitation to see my bf at Santa Rosa CI this month. Can anyone tell me what visitation is like there?
well I wont be far from you visiting mine.. if its anything like okaloosa the guards aren't super assholey, I do recommend getting there early because if its anything at all like his camp it fills fast once they start letting people in, metal detectors and such you have to pass through, pat down, bra shake out (definitely dont wear an underwire bra), they will pat you down and search you when you go in and out of the bathroom (which caught be off guard my first visit)..bring extra clothes in your car just incase someone is being particularly picky on anything you have on.. you will need a clear bag for your id, car key, cash, and pin # they give you. you get a kiss and hug at the beginning and end of your visit.. food at canteen is alright if you get the right stuff otherwise meh (its not fresh foods, its pretty much the same stuff he gets at their canteen and its frozen or boxed) lol if this isn't the type of info you were looking for sorry, this is all the stuff I had to find out on my first visit lol

heres to the new me, she deserves better than what the old me has allowed..