Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OREGON > Oregon General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oregon General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Oregon that do not fit into any other Oregon sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 05-22-2003, 09:08 PM
Fed-X is Back!

Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 7,823 Times in 1,600 Posts
Question What Oregon Prison or Jail is your loved one at?

Please use this thread to post which prison your loved one is currently located at. Please do not use this thread for general discussion. It is meant to be a resource to help PTO members locate other members that have loved ones in the same prison, or close by. If you wish to discuss a particular Unit, please start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks,
Fed-X
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2003, 12:05 AM

My loved one is in Sheridan FCI. I would love to learn about it. please contact me a PM if you have any info about Sheridan.

Last edited by Barbara; 04-15-2004 at 12:31 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Sherrilee For This Useful Post:
paz (12-05-2008)
Old 05-25-2003, 01:49 PM

Hello there my finance is located in Oregon State Pen. Salem. We met through a pen pal website and are so happy together live in california so if anyone has someone there send me a message.
Old 05-29-2003, 09:10 PM

My husband is at Snake River,Ontario...I visit there montly. I'm happy to help anyone with quetions, etc. ~ Sincerely ~
Old 06-04-2003, 07:49 PM

Hee hee.... after sooo long here on PTO finally there is someone with a loved one in Snake River!!! I went to see my Baby a week ago... 5 hours drive.. only to find out he is now transferred to PENDLETON!!!! And do you think they would let me know that??? Noooo way....

So now Im in Pendleton and lucky me I have found a solution to stay here permently. Now I can visit him every week... AND save alot on phonebills!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Useful Post:
Johnny's Angel (11-29-2011)
Old 06-12-2003, 08:08 PM

My husband is in EOCI in Pendleton. I visit him about every two to three weeks.
Old 06-13-2003, 11:20 AM

Hello mabell....i need support from you guys...Scott has not called me i am worried.
Old 07-15-2003, 10:16 AM

Default Pendleton

My son is in Pendleton serving a ten year term.
Old 07-28-2003, 08:50 PM
MUSIC THROUGH BARS

SNAKE RIVER

My man is on his 3rd year in Snake River.... got 3 more to go. I also have a good friend doing 22 in OSP.

*Spider*
Old 07-29-2003, 04:57 AM

I can't forget him (as painful as it is). I think of him all the time. However, I have difficulty writing him because I end up crying each time.
Old 07-30-2003, 02:42 PM

Default Pendleton EOCI

My ex husband is in EOCI. His release date is 2005 sometime. I woud like to meet someone who talks to their man regularly who might be able to check on jims progress. He is a liar and thief and I am concerned that his disposition is to hurt me and my kids when he gets out. I just thought if I did some writing or contacted someone who is familiar with him, they could tell me what his attitude is in there.

Thanks,
Jenean
Old 07-30-2003, 09:09 PM

My dad is in Snake River. I'm so happy to see some people with Snake River loved ones!
I haven't been to visit yet, but MapQuest assures me it will only take 8 hours! Yuck.
If you haven't gone...the DOC orientation for friends and family is informative for new people. There is also a support group called CURE you can contact. Information for both is posted on the Oregon DOC web site under the friends and family button.
The Following User Says Thank You to dadsinprison For This Useful Post:
Libertymoon74 (06-23-2012)
Old 08-06-2003, 06:40 PM

My girlfriend is at Coffe Creek. She just got there. Does anyone know what it is like there? There seems to be little info available about visting rules etc.
Old 08-07-2003, 08:54 AM

Default Coffe Creek

My ex husband was in coffee creek. Their stay is only 30 days there for evaluation. They interview and study the inmates and decide which prison would be best for each individual. They weigh programs, past crimes, violent tendencies, etc. It is my understanding that they are not allowed visitors there. I know you can write though. Here is the address: Coffee Creek Corr. Facility PO Box 9000 Wilsonville, OR 97070 I am not too sure about visiting rules.. I know that I wasnt allowed visitation. Good luck! Hopefully they do not send her too far from you.
Old 09-11-2003, 12:27 AM

Exclamation

Yeah, my very very very good friend/maybe soon to be boyfriend is in Snake River too-he's been there for a few months now...maybe he'll be there for the rest of his sentence but who knows-they move around so much sometimes. All you people's who gots people locked up there should pm me-I bet THEY know eachother, why shouldn't we?
Old 12-11-2003, 11:46 PM

My husband has been at Coffee Creek going through intake for the last 18 days, so we don't know where he will end up as yet. I'll post again when I have a location and some news.
Old 01-05-2004, 11:46 PM
Seein' Him in 32 days!

My husband is currently at Snake River. Has been since September. I am in Washington and try to make the trip down once a month... weather dependant!!

He will be moved into the federal system soon and who knows where he will go from there. We are hoping Sheridan.

Lorelei

Quote:
There is Always Hope!
Old 01-10-2004, 02:04 AM
Hearts really do fly...

Hello all,
I'm learning the hard way through the Clackamas County Jail how the "justice" system works in Oregon. Did anyone else start out in Clackamas County? My only experiences prior were with California & there are quite a few differences...
Old 01-19-2004, 01:47 AM

My son is in Two Rivers Correctional Center in Umatilla, Oregon. He's been in about 3.5 years and has almost 5 years left. I broke my heart and I miss him terribly. He gets out Dec 6, 2008. I hurt every time I see him, I cry, he crys, and that isn't a good thing. I try to keep him upbeat and Happy. Anyone wanting to talk or PM me.

Last edited by Barbara; 04-15-2004 at 12:32 AM..
Old 01-22-2004, 02:39 PM
IdleNoMore

Lorelai... Your man's in Snake River and might go federal pretty soon? Chances he might go to Lompoc Penitentiary in California.
Old 01-22-2004, 02:42 PM
IdleNoMore

People... I would like to retrieve as much information as I could about my man in OSP, because I'd like to know what his attitude's like in there without me around. When he's in the visiting room, he seems very laid-back and "normal" for an inmate like him. That's missing me and my son. I would like to know what he's like prior to his release so I can know half of what to expect. Hope you ladies can help.
Old 01-31-2004, 02:48 AM
IdleNoMore

Hey, guess what? My man just transferred to CRCI (Columbia River) recently on the last Wednesday of January... Any of you have ties or know somebody or might know something about CRCI? ANYBODY??
Old 02-01-2004, 05:32 PM

I see some of the counter's are working wondering if mine is... Hi all and May God Bless All Of You and your Loved Ones.
Old 02-13-2004, 12:06 AM

Hey everyone I am back and guess what...my love will be home on Aug 9th...woo hoo. AND i am even moving up to Portland this week. He is currently at Umatilla at Two Rivers for now they may send him back to OSP or OSCI who knows..well i would love to meet some of you ladies for some support. I have no family there or anyone. Going there to get our life ready for when he comes home. If you dont remember i am in California. I will be there by monday the 15th the 16th the latest. No personal email addresses pleasesee and talk to you all soon.

Last edited by Barbara; 04-15-2004 at 12:36 AM..
Old 02-25-2004, 07:19 PM

my best friend is in coffee creek. she just got sentanced on monday and has ten years to do. i REALLY would love to chat with others who have loved ones in at coffee creek. i know nothing about prison and want to absorb as much as possible. i guess i have all of the typical first questions. please feel free to email me if you would be willing to chat. thanks!

rae
The Following User Says Thank You to augapgirl For This Useful Post:
Phyms (01-09-2016)