Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York Prisons & Jails > ONEIDA HUB PRISONS - NY DOC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

ONEIDA HUB PRISONS - NY DOC New York State Prisons & Institutions located in the ONEIDA HUB - Oneida, Mohawk, Mid-State, Marcy, Hale Creek, Summit, Georgetown, Pharsalia, CNY Psych Ctr.

Old 06-03-2008, 07:52 AM
Time's just a tickin away

Hey everyone...In the Oneida home....My boo's in Summit...For all of u who don't know...It's shock rehabilitation...Tough as hell!!! But so far so good...He's making it through....Just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone...Online pretty often always check out my hub....Let's staying posting.....We seem to help out each other with information...So whatever u know please don't feel scared....POST IT!!!!
Old 11-12-2012, 07:44 PM

Default Oneida hub

Hey. I'm in the Oneida hub. Marcy is the facility any others?
Old 11-13-2012, 08:22 AM
Not active-find *********

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 7,376 Times in 3,006 Posts

the last post is 4 years old. Always check the post dates.

When I was lost--I found PTO. Thank you everyone.

"Pay it forward."
Old 11-13-2012, 09:48 AM

Default I'm here lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by triniswife View Post
Hey where is everybody. How are the ladies and gents in the oenida hub doing? I am not seeing any new threads here. Am i the only one left in this hub...lol? Lets get our Oneida Forum up and jumpin... i keep tring to respond to old threads/topics...i know y'all out there, come on in and stay a while .

I'm here. Been here for about a week now.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:34 PM
HIS WONDER WOMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantelnash
Hey. I'm in the Oneida hub. Marcy is the facility any others?
I'm always up in here looking for somebody/anybody to say something. Lol. My facility is Mohawk, Yuk.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:07 AM

Hi sweet tee..how are you? I see you on the visit all the time.we've even stood next to eachother at the microwave but you have that look like you don't want to be bother with anyone so I don't say anything..lol..my hubby is always teasing me, saying babe go say hi to her and then he laughs bc he knows that I'm very outspoken but for some reason I'm shy to say hello to u.lol. anyhow, how's everything? I'm super excited, my hubby goes to the TAC board on Monday and hopefully they will give him his time back and he'll be home soon.gtg ttus.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:07 AM
HIS WONDER WOMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju0313
Hi sweet tee..how are you? I see you on the visit all the time.we've even stood next to eachother at the microwave but you have that look like you don't want to be bother with anyone so I don't say anything..lol..my hubby is always teasing me, saying babe go say hi to her and then he laughs bc he knows that I'm very outspoken but for some reason I'm shy to say hello to u.lol. anyhow, how's everything? I'm super excited, my hubby goes to the TAC board on Monday and hopefully they will give him his time back and he'll be home soon.gtg ttus.
JuJu are you kidding me?! I am the most friendly person in the world. I have often thought about you, but I don't remember your face. It's not that I don't want to be bothered, I just tune everyone out. You should approach me, I'm not a mean person. I only bite him. So no worries. Lol.

Tell your hubby, good luck with the TAC board. I truly hope he does get his time back. I know you can't wait for this chapter to be closed.

All is as well as can be with us. We didn't get married. Hurricane Sandy ruined that one. Now, the Justice of the peace is on vacation and doesn't come back until the day after our license expires. But whatever, I'll just get another. What else, umm, he has got to have the most lame counselor ever. I have to tell him how to do his job. We were to be his 1st marriage and I had to find out all the info on my own and update him. Blah. I tell my babes, "if it were easy, it wouldn't be our lives".

Other than that, tap me on the shoulder or something, girl! Stop being shy. Lol. Ttyl :-)
Old 11-17-2012, 08:45 AM

Ok. I will next time I see u..lol..my friend is trying to get married and they are giving her the run around also,..they just told her man that they don't have a counselor to take care of the marriage paperwork. Were u supposed to get married the week that sandy hit? When did u get ur license? Sorry, I just want to tell my friend what's going on bc I feel like they are lying to them beeing that he's facing deportation and he will have a great chance of staying if they get married. Well thanks for the good wishes, I really do hope that my babe gets his time back and he can finally make it home..its been too long now and I'm truely tired of this..see u soon.are u going on thanksgiving?
Old 11-18-2012, 07:00 AM
HIS WONDER WOMAN

Quote:
Ok. I will next time I see u..lol..my friend is trying to get married and they are giving her the run around also,..they just told her man that they don't have a counselor to take care of the marriage paperwork. Were u supposed to get married the week that sandy hit? When did u get ur license? Sorry, I just want to tell my friend what's going on bc I feel like they are lying to them beeing that he's facing deportation and he will have a great chance of staying if they get married. Well thanks for the good wishes, I really do hope that my babe gets his time back and he can finally make it home..its been too long now and I'm truely tired of this..see u soon.are u going on thanksgiving?
I will PM you, I forgot this was an open forum and my original response was deleted :-)
Old 12-30-2012, 11:49 AM

Sweet tee where u at???? Are u visiting new years day? I will be there god willing and its my last new years visit finally..we are on a serious countdown...so excited for this year to be over. I'm finally going to start living life after 13 long years.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:36 PM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

it is a lot easier to PM her-

"Pay it forward."
Old 12-30-2012, 06:57 PM
HIS WONDER WOMAN

Quote:
Sweet tee where u at???? Are u visiting new years day? I will be there god willing and its my last new years visit finally..we are on a serious countdown...so excited for this year to be over. I'm finally going to start living life after 13 long years.
I'm not going New Years day because Guardian isn't going and Mannys has been breaking down. I refuse to get stuck on the highway trying to go see babes.

Congrats girlie!!!! Y'all most done. I'm happy for the 2 of you. I hot 3 more to go. I went there Christmas but not Thanksgiving. Going the weekend of the 5th.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:04 PM

Damn, I wish I would've seen this message before, I drove up on new year..now u have my # so just text me. Ttyl.
The Following User Says Thank You to juju0313 For This Useful Post:
Sweet_Tee (01-20-2013)
Old 01-20-2013, 10:07 AM
HIS WONDER WOMAN

I know this will be moved but I don't know where to put it so I'm posting thr question here. Does anyone know what happened to thr pto app? I had it on my old phone but now when I try to download it, I keep getting an error message :-(
Old 01-20-2013, 06:28 PM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

I'm posting from the app so it is working. Send a ticket to the help desk.

"Pay it forward."
Old 01-20-2013, 07:00 PM
HIS WONDER WOMAN

Which help desk, Momma Ann? I sent one to the app owner and they said I need to contact site owner.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:13 AM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Tab at the top of the page. It is the PTO help desk:

http://support.prisontalk.com/index.php

"Pay it forward."
Old 02-13-2013, 10:57 PM
Always & Forever

IS there anyone else in the Oneida Hub. My man is in Mid state, and I'm basically a newbie. I'm looking for someone I can relate to because I don't have anyone who understands what I'm going through.
The Following User Says Thank You to laydeespazz0901 For This Useful Post:
sweetness_ (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 01:45 PM
Through thick and thin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laydeespazz0901 View Post
IS there anyone else in the Oneida Hub. My man is in Mid state, and I'm basically a newbie. I'm looking for someone I can relate to because I don't have anyone who understands what I'm going through.
My bookies is at midstate also!!! I'm a newbie here, but I've been doing this thing a while. Feel free to message me anytime. I'm here fo you.

The Following User Says Thank You to sweetness_ For This Useful Post:
Liana'sMom (04-17-2015)
Old 02-16-2013, 05:40 AM

Quote:
So sorry to hear that but I understand you..my hubby is in mohawk..you've definitely come to the right place. Anything you need to know just ask. I been dealing with this system for 13 years straight so I been in your shoes. Hope I can help.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:00 AM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

for general support--you might try Husbands and Boyfriends in prison forum.

"Pay it forward."
Old 02-16-2013, 12:00 PM
Always & Forever

Default Hello!

You can definitely help me out because this whole ordeal has been tough on me, and I commend you for being able to handle this. I've been really needing someone I can relate to. How do u travel to see him? I take Guardian, and I haven't been able to see him in a few months, but I wanna go on Monday since he told me he has a visit. Guardian isn't traveling that day and I'm looking for someone who is traveling. Do you know anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju0313 View Post
So sorry to hear that but I understand you..my hubby is in mohawk..you've definitely come to the right place. Anything you need to know just ask. I been dealing with this system for 13 years straight so I been in your shoes. Hope I can help.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:28 PM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Please put transport questions in the transport thread.

"Pay it forward."
Old 02-17-2013, 03:55 PM
Angelsgrl

Default My man's in Mid-State too

Quote:
You can definitely help me out because this whole ordeal has been tough on me, and I commend you for being able to handle this. I've been really needing someone I can relate to. How do u travel to see him? I take Guardian, and I haven't been able to see him in a few months, but I wanna go on Monday since he told me he has a visit. Guardian isn't traveling that day and I'm looking for someone who is traveling. Do you know anyone?
Hi ladies,
My man is in Mid-State too. I live about 35 minutes away..yes, I know, I'm lucky to be so close to him. I have my son there as well although he may be home next month if his parole goes through My fiance', though, may be there yet for a while.
Since I'm a local person, I'm more than willing to help answer questions that I can.
I've been dealing with having a son inside for about 6 years, with part of his time spent at Greene before being transferred to Mid-State 3 years ago. This road isn't easy..we serve the time too. I've learned it's a day at a time.
Now I'm going to marry my sweetie, whether still there or out, and he's got 20 to life...hoping so much that he may get parole in 2014 but not counting on it. He's the love of my life and I will be here for him and for my son.
Hope we can connect and help each other out
The Following User Says Thank You to jazzygaits For This Useful Post:
Liana'sMom (04-17-2015)
Old 04-17-2015, 12:06 AM

I Know this post is old but my husband was Just transferred to Midstate so I'm Hoping Someone can post information for me about Midstate. And also I'm looking for a bus to get there maybe as soon as next weekend. I posted more about that in the transportation thread but it seems Nobody really posts in there or in this hub anymore. I'm Hopinh someone replies to this post & my post in the transportation hub Soon.