Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > High Desert State Prison (HDSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

High Desert State Prison (HDSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to HDSP-High Desert State Prison located in Susanville, California.

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 02:46 PM
I miss my husband

Yes Ebo he will be there before you, they won't take you until he's already in there. Congrats, enjoy every second because it's over before you know it!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2008, 04:52 PM
HIS WIFE... WE GOT THIS

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakys*wife
Yes Ebo he will be there before you, they won't take you until he's already in there. Congrats, enjoy every second because it's over before you know it!!!
Is there a reason why he is there first?? (just wondering)

How long does it take to get him??
Old 02-06-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm The Key 2 His Lock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebo
Is there a reason why he is there first?? (just wondering)

How long does it take to get him??
they do it to go over the ground rules and stuff. u should have told him to start cleaning up a bit before u get in. like the fridge and stuff becuz sometime those places are sittin and everything is dusty and stuff. but have loads of fun and tell me how long it took 4 u to get in. but i dont know how long it takes 4 them 2 get him there. where i was at before they made me sit for like 45 min b 4 they took me back. & yes Im still envious..lol enjoy girl
Old 02-07-2008, 10:46 AM
I miss my husband

Well there's a process to get him there he has to drug test first, then they have to log his things he's bringing, I'm not quite sure why he is there 1st but my husband said it's like that at all facilities just part of the regulations. It will take approx 1 hour - 1 hour 1/2 before you go in all depends on how many f/v are that weekend and which yard they come from because each yard is processed separtley.

Last edited by Drakys*wife; 02-07-2008 at 10:47 AM..
Old 02-07-2008, 02:09 PM
HIS WIFE... WE GOT THIS

Wink On my way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakys*wife
Well there's a process to get him there he has to drug test first, then they have to log his things he's bringing, I'm not quite sure why he is there 1st but my husband said it's like that at all facilities just part of the regulations. It will take approx 1 hour - 1 hour 1/2 before you go in all depends on how many f/v are that weekend and which yard they come from because each yard is processed separtley.
Oh okay... I was just wondering!! I'll be leaving around 6:00pm talk to ya'll Monday!
Old 02-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Waiting for my love.....

Have a wonderful time on your visit! Let us know how it went when you get back....

Old 02-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Donation Award 

Talking Woo Hoo!!!

WOO HOO!!! The day is finally here and I know that you're there already getting processed but I hope that you have a wonderful time!!! Sorry I haven't been on lately to answer your questions but thanks Drakys for doing such a wonderful job!!! You're wonderful!!!
Old 02-08-2008, 11:36 AM
I miss my husband

I'm so jealous....I wish I was at a f/v this weekend with my husband! I hope you had a great time, let us know how it went when you get back!
Old 02-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Missing Lucky!

i hope you two had a safe drive and ur fv went well E... i love you girl!!! And T have a good visit... wish i was with you! :-)
Old 02-08-2008, 01:03 PM
I'm The Key 2 His Lock

Hey E u hit us up when u get back form those 3 days of bliss . my paperwork was done finally now hopefully i can get a date asap. well get home safe.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

YEAH Ebo...Enjoy your family visit while I'm sitting here at the room all weekend without a visit,pissed off and crying cause I can't see my honey due to a damn quarantine.Luckly for you,I aint no chicken sh_ _ b!@CH and just leave you, hmm??? Enjoy lil mama,see you Mon morn...
Old 02-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kea619
And T have a good visit... wish i was with you! :-)
Boo-hoo-hoo (crying) ,they're on quarantine,as of now "NO VISITS" hopefully by morning it will change,even maybe a phone visit ...yeah I wish your butt was here too...
Old 02-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebo

I'll be coming out on Sat/Sun to wave.... it will be fun!!
Wave to the tower guard cause you won't be seeing me till I pick your butt up Mon.morn .You were close to not getting that family visit gurrl,D yard blacks went on ld and are phone visits.So luckly you made it up in there (and of course thanks to me .) Obviously I am bored here in SV,I'm online leaving you post knowing your on your fam/vis...
Old 02-12-2008, 04:50 PM
HIS WIFE... WE GOT THIS

Thumbs up

I'm Lovin It....

Thanks everyone.... I had a wonderful time.... The process was a breeze, I got there @ 9:30am and was in by 10:00am. I could barely walk because the excitement of seeing my husband. I jumped in his arms and was ready for our semi-honeymoon!!

It was nice inside (lil dusty) but he cleaned up well, it was our lil home away from home!! We laughed, hugged, danced, told jokes, had a pillow fight & ate tacos! Oh yeah I forgot>> (bump & grind!)

It was a blessed time for us and I am grateful to have someone who loves me as much as my husband does. Cant wait for March!!

Thanks Tazz Girl
Old 02-14-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebo

I'm Lovin It....

Thanks everyone.... I had a wonderful time.... The process was a breeze, I got there @ 9:30am and was in by 10:00am. I could barely walk because the excitement of seeing my husband. I jumped in his arms and was ready for our semi-honeymoon!!

It was nice inside (lil dusty) but he cleaned up well, it was our lil home away from home!! We laughed, hugged, danced, told jokes, had a pillow fight & ate tacos! Oh yeah I forgot>> (bump & grind!)

It was a blessed time for us and I am grateful to have someone who loves me as much as my husband does. Cant wait for March!!

Thanks Tazz Girl

Hello Ebo,

I'm supposed to be getting my first FV in March. I spoke to the FV coordinator last week and he said he should be confirming it soon. I was wondering if I could ask you a few things about it..
First off, is there a TV and if there is, what kind of channels do you get? Would you think it is an okay place for the kids? We have two little ones that will be coming along with me. And then the thing that I'm curious about is how do they handle the kitchen knives for cooking in there? I would think they should provide them knowing that sometimes you have to cut some stuff for eating, right? I'm kinda nervous about the whole thing but also excited that we will have a few days together. How often are we allowed to have these? I thought it was every 90 days but not sure. And my last question is how does it work when he has to go out for count? Thanks for the info!

Last edited by Mrs.Hit29; 02-14-2008 at 02:57 PM..
Old 02-14-2008, 07:43 PM
Donation Award 

Mrs.Hit. there are TV's and they have just basic channels and they also have the "prison movie channel" (which is a channel that plays two new release (dvd releases) through out the day. The knives that are provided to you in each unit are butter knives that's all you get. The way the place is set up is okay for kids they just may go stir crazy being in a house for almost four days. But when you get there ask the FV officer for games for them and he will provided them for you. It's lots of fun and the staff is GREAT!!! I believe it's still Officer Coyle over seeing visits and he's really nice you may actually call him ahead of time so the games are already in the house waiting for you. Have FUN!!!
Old 03-14-2008, 11:04 AM

Just wanted to say that my first family visit is coming up this Monday on the 17th!! Wanted to see if anyone else was going to be there on the same date.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:08 PM
Donation Award 

MrS.HiT. Have a GREAT time!!! You'll love it!!!
Old 03-14-2008, 09:04 PM
I'm The Key 2 His Lock

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrS.HiT.LoC
Just wanted to say that my first family visit is coming up this Monday on the 17th!! Wanted to see if anyone else was going to be there on the same date.
enjoy yourself girl and let me know how it is. i should b going soon.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:25 AM
Donation Award 

nites, have you heard anything about a date yet? I hope everything is going well and that you get some one on one time with your hubby soon... take care!!!
Old 03-24-2008, 10:59 PM
HIS WIFE... WE GOT THIS

I'm suppose to have another fam visit during the 1st or 2nd week of april

Last edited by ebo; 03-24-2008 at 11:02 PM..
Old 03-24-2008, 11:01 PM
HIS WIFE... WE GOT THIS

Hope everybody thats waiting 4 there fam visit gets them!! Its a blessed time to spend with your husband!

Last edited by ebo; 03-24-2008 at 11:02 PM..
Old 03-25-2008, 01:33 AM
I'm The Key 2 His Lock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepee
nites, have you heard anything about a date yet? I hope everything is going well and that you get some one on one time with your hubby soon... take care!!!
Hey Tepee glad 2 c that u still checkin on us over here but yes I actually just got back from my family visit today & let me tell u it was long over due. Processing was fast & now they actually have something covering the windows in the room. But my husband & I have a special way 2 set up our sleeping arrangements but My husband and I really enjoyed the time alone. I'm already making plans 4 the next one he he he. Hope all is well with u
Old 03-26-2008, 11:48 AM

Hey everyone.. sorry I'm kinda late in posting back on here but I got back from my first family visit on the 20th. I had a good time, but I had to wait like 2 hours before getting in. Since I went on a Monday, the people from the weekend had to check out before I got in. So that was a drag especially waiting with our two kids. We were hungry! Other than that it was pretty cool. I got to cook a lot so my hubby ate good. I can't wait for the next one!
Old 03-26-2008, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitesbabigirl
Hey Tepee glad 2 c that u still checkin on us over here but yes I actually just got back from my family visit today & let me tell u it was long over due. Processing was fast & now they actually have something covering the windows in the room. But my husband & I have a special way 2 set up our sleeping arrangements but My husband and I really enjoyed the time alone. I'm already making plans 4 the next one he he he. Hope all is well with u
Just curious.. what yard is your husband on? I was wondering if our husbands knew each other.
Closed Thread