Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Allenwood FCI - Low & Medium
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Allenwood FCI - Low & Medium Topics, Discussions and Information relating to FCI Allenwood - Low and FCI Allenwood - Medium

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 06-17-2016, 04:34 PM
Grace2009 Grace2009 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Tennessee, united states
Posts: 75
Thanks: 24
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

DonaZeroZero I pmed you
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Grace2009 For This Useful Post:
donazerozero (06-19-2016)
Sponsored Links
  #52  
Old 06-18-2016, 10:50 AM
AddisMom AddisMom is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Allen county Ohio
Posts: 27
Thanks: 14
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Hi All,
New here so if this is a repeat question, my apologies....Does anyone know if there is a more current commissary list. The only one I see is 2012. Also, can anyone supply and info at all about Allenwood low? Housing, air conditioning, education opportunities, UNICOR. Sorry for the VERY BROAD request. Thank you in advance
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 06-18-2016, 11:01 AM
Grace2009 Grace2009 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Tennessee, united states
Posts: 75
Thanks: 24
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddisMom View Post
Hi All,
New here so if this is a repeat question, my apologies....Does anyone know if there is a more current commissary list. The only one I see is 2012. Also, can anyone supply and info at all about Allenwood low? Housing, air conditioning, education opportunities, UNICOR. Sorry for the VERY BROAD request. Thank you in advance
I was wondering same thing. Love of life tells its hard in there. Jobs are different from what he is use to. They do different jobs everyday. Not one set job. Though i havent heard from my love for a week and really worried now. Not like him to not call me. He said he had 22 mins left but i guess he had to use those minutes and ran out. Least i hope that the answer. Guess i looking for comfort on what goes on at allenwood low too. Can they still call even if minutes are that low? How much do they cost. Commissary is better from what i understand my love told he able yo get more protein. For working out.. Something we both do only i run a lot.. Lol. Hope this helps and we both get answers to our questions. I also know 3 man cell. And my love just moved to a different cell not far from his last one so i dont know if that effected anything either. Does that effect his phones? Does he have yo left lawyer or family know he moved cell?
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 06-18-2016, 02:20 PM
AddisMom AddisMom is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Allen county Ohio
Posts: 27
Thanks: 14
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace2009 View Post
I was wondering same thing. Love of life tells its hard in there. Jobs are different from what he is use to. They do different jobs everyday. Not one set job. Though i havent heard from my love for a week and really worried now. Not like him to not call me. He said he had 22 mins left but i guess he had to use those minutes and ran out. Least i hope that the answer. Guess i looking for comfort on what goes on at allenwood low too. Can they still call even if minutes are that low? How much do they cost. Commissary is better from what i understand my love told he able yo get more protein. For working out.. Something we both do only i run a lot.. Lol. Hope this helps and we both get answers to our questions. I also know 3 man cell. And my love just moved to a different cell not far from his last one so i dont know if that effected anything either. Does that effect his phones? Does he have yo left lawyer or family know he moved cell?
As far as I know....They do not have to contact anyone if they change cells. I do not think it affects the phone usage either. If anyone knows different, please correct me.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 06-18-2016, 02:24 PM
Grace2009 Grace2009 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Tennessee, united states
Posts: 75
Thanks: 24
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddisMom View Post
As far as I know....They do not have to contact anyone if they change cells. I do not think it affects the phone usage either. If anyone knows different, please correct me.
How long do they go without contact with anyone? Its been over a week. This is all new to me.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 06-18-2016, 02:29 PM
AddisMom AddisMom is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Allen county Ohio
Posts: 27
Thanks: 14
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace2009 View Post
How long do they go without contact with anyone? Its been over a week. This is all new to me.
If he used his minutes then he has to wait until he revalidates. He gets 300 min. to use each month. If something happened and the facility went on lock down or something like that....just depends. If for some reason he gets sent to the Special Housing Unit (SHU pronounced shoe) he will only get one phone call every 30 days until he gets out. It could be any number of things that may be keeping him from calling. Keep your head up.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AddisMom For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (06-19-2016)
  #57  
Old 06-18-2016, 02:30 PM
AddisMom AddisMom is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Allen county Ohio
Posts: 27
Thanks: 14
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default

do you have any idea if they have air conditioning?
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 06-18-2016, 02:36 PM
Grace2009 Grace2009 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Tennessee, united states
Posts: 75
Thanks: 24
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddisMom View Post
do you have any idea if they have air conditioning?
Thank you, gives me a little relief. This been really rough week. I just keep praying. Doing my best keep my head up. I really miss his voice.
The air conditioning from what i understand he says okay. Do they do have a/c if they dont its a health hazard and big trouble if facilty doesn't. That from knowing how prison work in a guards view.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 06-18-2016, 02:44 PM
AddisMom AddisMom is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Allen county Ohio
Posts: 27
Thanks: 14
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace2009 View Post
Thank you, gives me a little relief. This been really rough week. I just keep praying. Doing my best keep my head up. I really miss his voice.
The air conditioning from what i understand he says okay. Do they do have a/c if they dont its a health hazard and big trouble if facilty doesn't. That from knowing how prison work in a guards view.
It is such a difficult time especially when they first go in. It does get a little easier as time goes by. Hopefully you will hear from him soon. Keep an eye out for a letter in case he used his min. and has a while until he revalidates. My son will do that a lot of times. He just plain likes to talk on the phone
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 06-18-2016, 03:33 PM
Grace2009 Grace2009 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Tennessee, united states
Posts: 75
Thanks: 24
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddisMom View Post
It is such a difficult time especially when they first go in. It does get a little easier as time goes by. Hopefully you will hear from him soon. Keep an eye out for a letter in case he used his min. and has a while until he revalidates. My son will do that a lot of times. He just plain likes to talk on the phone
I always on look out for a letter. I keep his last letter he wrote me. In my pocket. Silly i know. But reading it over and over and reading the words "i love you", it comforts me. I pray that i get something soon or hear from him. How much are phone calls there?
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 06-18-2016, 07:57 PM
AddisMom AddisMom is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Allen county Ohio
Posts: 27
Thanks: 14
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace2009 View Post
I always on look out for a letter. I keep his last letter he wrote me. In my pocket. Silly i know. But reading it over and over and reading the words "i love you", it comforts me. I pray that i get something soon or hear from him. How much are phone calls there?
I'm not sure on the cost of calls at Allenwood. I know what you mean, I keep all my letters and always have at least one letter out to look at. It is nice when they get their min. each month but like I said, my son just plain likes to talk on the phone.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 06-18-2016, 08:52 PM
Grace2009 Grace2009 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Tennessee, united states
Posts: 75
Thanks: 24
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddisMom View Post
I'm not sure on the cost of calls at Allenwood. I know what you mean, I keep all my letters and always have at least one letter out to look at. It is nice when they get their min. each month but like I said, my son just plain likes to talk on the phone.
That great he loves to talk. I wish we could call and talk them anytime. My love always never goes long without hesring from even just to hear my vouce when he gaving a rough day there. Like i said it been a rough werk this been the longest i jever heard from him and its not like him to just all the sudden not call when he told me would. i wish i knew what his thoughts are. I just keep praying And read his letters. ( our cherish our love story).
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 06-18-2016, 09:07 PM
AddisMom AddisMom is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Allen county Ohio
Posts: 27
Thanks: 14
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Stay strong friend. Hopefully you hear something this week. Like I said, so many things it could be.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 06-18-2016, 09:15 PM
Grace2009 Grace2009 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Tennessee, united states
Posts: 75
Thanks: 24
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddisMom View Post
Stay strong friend. Hopefully you hear something this week. Like I said, so many things it could be.
I do my best to stay strong. Thanks friend. Your right could be a lot of things. Just got to play waiting game. Do you know if they move him to a knew cell will he still get the mail i sent him?
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 06-18-2016, 09:26 PM
AddisMom AddisMom is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Allen county Ohio
Posts: 27
Thanks: 14
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default

He will still get all of his mail just like before. It may take a day or two extra if they moved him to a different unit.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 06-18-2016, 09:30 PM
Grace2009 Grace2009 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Tennessee, united states
Posts: 75
Thanks: 24
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddisMom View Post
He will still get all of his mail just like before. It may take a day or two extra if they moved him to a different unit.
That is good. I want him to be happy and encouraged, and know he loved. I know it hard in there.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 06-19-2016, 02:15 PM
Grace2009 Grace2009 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Tennessee, united states
Posts: 75
Thanks: 24
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default Telephone time

Does anyone know what time do the minutes revalidate for them at allenwood. Like midnight? Or 730pm? He suppose to reup tonight i think but would like to know the time it revalidates?
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 06-19-2016, 03:24 PM
AddisMom AddisMom is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Allen county Ohio
Posts: 27
Thanks: 14
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default

I am not sure but usually it is in the morning.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 06-19-2016, 04:03 PM
Grace2009 Grace2009 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Tennessee, united states
Posts: 75
Thanks: 24
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Thanks for the help if that case.. He hasnt called me and i left cluesless as to why no phone call. He has visitstion today and yet i left with still clueless. Tells me i love you we cone so far and tells me he will call then doesnt i so confused and hurt. Thanks for the info. It going to be rough for me awhile.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 06-19-2016, 08:47 PM
AddisMom AddisMom is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Allen county Ohio
Posts: 27
Thanks: 14
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Were you able to visit today? It could be that his actual date is tomorrow. Stay strong my friend. It could be just him trying to work through some of the adjustments that come with being there.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 06-19-2016, 09:32 PM
Grace2009 Grace2009 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Tennessee, united states
Posts: 75
Thanks: 24
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddisMom View Post
Were you able to visit today? It could be that his actual date is tomorrow. Stay strong my friend. It could be just him trying to work through some of the adjustments that come with being there.
No i couldn't visit, i wish i could. His mom and dad saw him over the weekend so i know hes in no trouble. But i thought friday of a week ago he told me he gets his minutes this sunday. But again.. No phone call : i just want to cry. I thought maybe he would have gotten my letter by now even with the cell change cause my letter stated i why he hasnt called but still no call. I worried, hard to work without crying. I trying to stay strong. Thank you i trying so hard. I just hope to hear something soon. Not like him to all the sudden go this long without calling. Makes no sense.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 06-19-2016, 10:22 PM
AddisMom AddisMom is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Allen county Ohio
Posts: 27
Thanks: 14
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default

hoping you hear something soon. Did his parents give you any indication of why he hasn't called? Again...remember, it is a huge adjustment for him so he may just need a little "down time" to process everything.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 06-20-2016, 07:13 AM
Grace2009 Grace2009 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Tennessee, united states
Posts: 75
Thanks: 24
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddisMom View Post
hoping you hear something soon. Did his parents give you any indication of why he hasn't called? Again...remember, it is a huge adjustment for him so he may just need a little "down time" to process everything.
No his parents have said nothing to me. I completely like out in left field like forgotten about. Least that how i feel. I hope i hear something too. I just dont dont really understand. I understand adjusting and downtime but if you tell someone you love them, they tell you you felt like home then promise to call you on monday last week and dont. He usually gives me quick calls just to hear my voice when having a rough day.i really love and miss him. I hope he git or gets my letters. All i can do i guess just be patient. does he even miss me or think about me?
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 06-20-2016, 08:07 AM
fbopnomore fbopnomore is offline
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 28,968
Thanks: 45,684
Thanked 22,080 Times in 12,751 Posts
Default

His monthly phone minutes and commissary spending limit roll over to the next period (with no carryover of unused limits) on the same day each month: the 5th number in his bop ID # (xxxxX-xxx) times 3, plus one, so if his number is 6, he will receive new limits on the 19th of each month.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 06-20-2016, 08:25 AM
Grace2009 Grace2009 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Tennessee, united states
Posts: 75
Thanks: 24
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbopnomore View Post
His monthly phone minutes and commissary spending limit roll over to the next period (with no carryover of unused limits) on the same day each month: the 5th number in his bop ID # (xxxxX-xxx) times 3, plus one, so if his number is 6, he will receive new limits on the 19th of each month.
I did the math which means 22nd of each month but why would he tell me sunday or call me monday. If that isnt the day his minutes reup. See this is what confusing me.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:46 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics