Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Michigan prison Visitation, Phones & Mail issues & topics. If you have a question about or want to discuss these issues in a specific facility, please visit that facility's sub-forum category.

Old 06-27-2013, 06:09 AM

Default Carson City DRF

My spouse was just sent to DRF. He was in Kinross. Anything I need to know on visitation? Is it different or same compared to Kinross? Thanks for any help or advice!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2013, 07:24 AM

I dunno about Kinross but I can tell you about Carson City. My love was there and we got visits. The first shift co's are really cool and layed back. The second shift CO's are not so much. There is one guy that when he comes in changes the whole atmosphere of the room. He does not let the guys get up. They have to stay in the seats. I can also say from experience to be very careful. We lost our visits at this facility. His hand was on my thigh they said it was other places which I can assure you it was not. So he went on visit restriction for 6 months. His visit restriction should be up but because he has gotten tickets we do not think that he will get visits back. He gets out in September so it isn't a big deal. I am just saying just make sure that you follow the visiting room rules. Although he was not touching anything but my leg it was still against policy and so we now dont get to see each other.

Old 07-22-2013, 05:48 PM
Lj's Wife

Yeah i went on saturday and the co's were really cool in the morning, but he warned up to not touch as much cuz the other co that was comin in at 3 was a d.ck.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:01 PM

He is too!!! THat guy can be an absolute prick..he is no fun to deal with!! Pretty sure no one likes him!! You would see everyones face go from happy to even groans when he came in the room.