Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MASSACHUSETTS > Massachusetts Parole, Probation, Halfway House and Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Massachusetts Parole, Probation, Halfway House and Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway house, community service in Massachusetts should be posted here.

Old 02-04-2015, 03:32 PM

Exclamation Parole in Mass - appropriate places?

My husband is an inmate in Mass. He is coming up on his parole hearing soon. His case worker said hes got a good chance of getting it because hes staying out of trouble and has a few unit jobs as well as going to meetings and GED classes..

I had to move in with my grandparents to be their 24/7 care giver which means I had to give up our apartment until hubby gets home and back to work.

My question is how can I go about finding out if a rooming house is an appropriate parole place or not? Everyone we asked cant give us a straight answer and id like to start looking into it now.

Any suggestions or advice is much appericiated. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links