Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > Introduce Yourself!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Introduce Yourself! Please stop by and introduce yourself and share your story with others in the Prison Talk Online community!

Old 01-22-2021, 12:01 PM

Exclamation Intro--mrsmedlin01 from Virginia

hi im tia,
im the wife of a inmate. we first met in 6th grade and was each others 1st everything. we met at a point in my life that I needed him most and he was basically a street kid raising himself. fast forward to now were married and doing this last bid and getting as far away from this hell hole area as fast as we can. I dont care if we live in my car along as were out of this town and away from all of this crap im good. anyways... many of you probably saw the story of him being arrested on the news. it was a global story head line smh.. he was the driver to the car that got pulled over in Chesapeake va on July 25th 2018. they claim he got " combative" and while 10 cops were fighting him our friend some how got a gun and shot herself in the mouth with her hands cuffed behind her back.. the kicker.... the gun they said she used was a 410 judge with shot gun shells inside... and she was in hinged hand cuffs behind her back... u be the judge.. yea the news said they were in a relationship but no they were not. I lived in the car also. they were on the way to come pick me up from work. but enough about that since that day holden had to finally face the outcomes of his choices for the first time really and how my life was after for the next 2 years caused him to open his eyes to a lot and he's since changes so much it leaves me speechless still today. now its just getting threw the last stretch before he can finally come home.. he was pleaded guilty to the one charge that we had the best defense on in order to get the rest of the 5 charges he was given to be dropped.. so were doing 5 years for a gun that was in the back seat, in a duffle bag,, that was filled with her clothes, and none of his fingerprints were on that gun and none of his dna was on it.. but were doing 5 years for it.. I can't wait to get my family out of here as fast as I can.

Last edited by mrsmedlin01; 01-22-2021 at 12:14 PM.. Reason: title
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2021, 05:43 PM
Site Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 24,324 Times in 13,940 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk Tia. I'm glad his prison sentence is winding down. It sounds like moving to a new city is very appropriate too.
Old 01-22-2021, 10:01 PM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

Thanked 37,683 Times in 17,377 Posts

Hello there The DA argued constructive possession, right? At least its almost over and he'll be home soon. Stay strong and write him often. Welcome to PTO

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
mrsmedlin01 (01-25-2021)