Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in the State of Arizona.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:06 AM

Default Arizona Parole Question ?

So what does it mean when it says review On azdoc ?
Is he going up for actual parole or is just a review to like adjust his custody level ?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2017, 11:50 AM
Heathen Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 1,528 Times in 778 Posts

Hey there! There is no true parole in Arizona for crimes committed after 1994 (or 1995, my memory fails me at times). You do either 85% of the sentence or you do flat time. It's determined at sentencing. If you are sentenced to 85% time you can lose some of that time for tickets. In both cases the inmate is released on supervision. Even if they serve every day of their sentence, there's still parole or probation to follow.

The review listed is for custody placement. Didn't you say you thought he'd be moved soon?
Old 06-07-2017, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinir.Fridyrr View Post
Hey there! There is no true parole in Arizona for crimes committed after 1994 (or 1995, my memory fails me at times). You do either 85% of the sentence or you do flat time. It's determined at sentencing. If you are sentenced to 85% time you can lose some of that time for tickets. In both cases the inmate is released on supervision. Even if they serve every day of their sentence, there's still parole or probation to follow.

The review listed is for custody placement. Didn't you say you thought he'd be moved soon?
Okay thanks girl and yes he is moving soon
The Following User Says Thank You to CarlosesWifey For This Useful Post:
Sinir.Fridyrr (06-07-2017)
Old 08-11-2017, 07:54 PM

Default Confused

Hi! So my fiance is locked up at Douglas and I was looking over his online records and I am honestly confused. We were discussing parole and I am confused on the terms and what they mean. If some one can provide clarification that would be great.

So, what does "RE-CLASS/ADMIN. REVIEW" mean and what are the parole class meanings? My man has a parole class of 0. Also, what is a "Initial CL'?
Old 08-12-2017, 12:33 PM
Mischief Makin' Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Moderator 

Thanked 2,623 Times in 1,373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by avilove View Post
Hi! So my fiance is locked up at Douglas and I was looking over his online records and I am honestly confused. We were discussing parole and I am confused on the terms and what they mean. If some one can provide clarification that would be great.

So, what does "RE-CLASS/ADMIN. REVIEW" mean and what are the parole class meanings? My man has a parole class of 0. Also, what is a "Initial CL'?
Hi hon... Arizona doesn't do parole like other states. If you look on the data search image I've included (Mr B's) you will see the release date. That's the time frame you're looking at for release. Initial CL is their first classification, so that's when they first get to DOC and are classified as min, med, or whatever. Reclass/admin review is when they are reviewed to see if they stay at the level they are or go up or down in custody level. I think it also indicates that their phase level may change, too.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheAmazingMrsB For This Useful Post:
maytayah (08-12-2017)