Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Ohio Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 02-03-2012, 06:32 PM

Default CRC Visit Today!!!..info inside

I went to visit my husband today in CRC. I was so happy to see him!!! I was very nervous while waiting because I didn't know what to expect. Seen lots of people and wondered if anyone was from the board When I pulled in I could see them walking from breakfast, I arrived at 8am. He came in around 9:15. I hated the setup, the chairs were sorta uncomfy and there was a table between us. I cheated hubby on the hug and kiss because some couples were getting it IN! I was so jealous! haha! I made up for it in the end, the guards didn't even mind tongue kissing

The inmates got a bathroom break every hour. We were able to get them things out of the vending machines but I didn't love the selection of hot foods. Whatever he wanted I got him although he wasn't that hungry. Everyone was very nice, even the other inmates. The man and woman next to us sometimes would lean over and talk to us. There was a picture booth but we didn't take any. I'm not interested in seeing us in this part of our lives. I told him I was game if he wanted.

It was great to talk to him. He was supposed to get his classification today but didn't see his case manager due to the visit. He did tell me that CRC is becoming an actual prison in April. They are doing away with the intake process and doing it at parent institutions now. So I guess this means you go from the county directly to your prison. He also said that people with short times like himself may be doing time at Noble I wasn't all the way comfortable with this but I need to stop worrying that he is not ok. He looked absolutely fine. He said the 2nd shift COs are a little tougher but he minds his business and only talks to his bunk mate since they are together 23 hours a day.

All in all it was a great visit. He is not interested in returning to prison and I'm not interested in having him leave me again. I'm grateful I got to see him and so grateful for that kiss at the end.
The Following User Says Thank You to themrs1217 For This Useful Post:
dayder18 (02-04-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2012, 03:18 PM

If he does end up at noble I'm happy to walk you through the process there. Similar to crc.

The Following User Says Thank You to bethanyls1 For This Useful Post:
themrs1217 (02-04-2012)
Old 02-04-2012, 04:28 PM

Thank you so much!!! I will definitely reach out to you if that happens. I believe I seen you post that you are a pastor. He is the son of a pastor
Old 02-04-2012, 05:02 PM

Is this true that CRC is going to become an actual prison in April ?? If so I need to tell my son about that .. I hope it is true ..

Old 02-04-2012, 05:03 PM

Oh sorry I forgot to tell you I am so glad you had a good visit..

Old 02-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Love Lives Here

Very happy that you had a good visit Makes me even more excited for mine at the end of the week.