Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 08-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Broken Hearted

Default Haven't Heard From My Man in 2 Days

I haven't heard from my man in 2 days and they had some sort of mini lockdown that lasted for a day. Not an official one but my man thinks it's because the prison is short staffed over the long weekend that they have limited movement. It's now the second day that I haven't heard from him and my man insisted he is never going to the hole and doesn't get involved with the drama in there so I'm not worried in that sense but I just missed talking to him. Anyone else experiencing the same thing this weekend?
Old 08-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Love my husband <3

I haven't talked to mine since Friday. He can only call on Mon Wed and Fri and I told him to call in the afternoon today cuz I wasn't going to put more minutes on the phone until this morning. I call at 7 am and it takes like 2 hours to post. So what does he do? Calls at 8 am when it hasn't posted yet GRRR! I'm sitting here hoping he gets another chance to call today but I don't see it happening ):
I hope he calls you soon!
Old 08-06-2012, 04:46 PM

Thanked 1,866 Times in 892 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick's Girl Ont View Post
I haven't heard from my man in 2 days and they had some sort of mini lockdown that lasted for a day. Not an official one but my man thinks it's because the prison is short staffed over the long weekend that they have limited movement. It's now the second day that I haven't heard from him and my man insisted he is never going to the hole and doesn't get involved with the drama in there so I'm not worried in that sense but I just missed talking to him. Anyone else experiencing the same thing this weekend?
Relax, it has only been two days! Anything can happen behind those walls.....he will get a hold of you as soon as he can.

Peace~
Old 08-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Broken Hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by InmateLover67 View Post
Relax, it has only been two days! Anything can happen behind those walls.....he will get a hold of you as soon as he can.

Peace~
Hehe! I know he's alright but when someone calls you up to 3 times a day for an hour each time and they don't call in 2 days, something is going on.

I just miss talking to him esp while I'm under stress right now and I feel fortunate that he is able to call me everyday as I know others here don't have that opportunity.

I guess I am having phone withdrawls. Everything should be back to normal tomorrow.