Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > VIRGINIA > Virginia Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Virginia Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Virginia Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc

Old 04-25-2017, 11:22 AM

Default 2nd Quarter Packages Program Soon!

Access Securepak has posted an announcement that the 2nd Quarter Package ordering begins on May 16th. Orders will be delivered from July 5th through July 15th.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2017, 12:02 PM

Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,743 Posts

Thank you! I've made this a sticky so members will find it!
Old 04-25-2017, 12:41 PM
Faith , Hope & Love

My LO had his 1st quarter package ordered whilst he was in the hole then got transferred and WR kept the parcel back and he went to RO and they kept it so long the food went off , but we got a refund from access secure and they will be dealing with WR themselves which is really good , although my LO didn't get the first quarter at least he will kept the next one.
Old 05-16-2017, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminaK View Post
Access Securepak has posted an announcement that the 2nd Quarter Package ordering begins on May 16th. Orders will be delivered from July 5th through July 15th.

As of 9:00 EST, VA State facilities have not been added to the drop down list for Virginia programs yet. I spoke with a representative that reports it is being worked on and should be available sometime today.

Old 05-16-2017, 08:11 AM

Default Va doc 2nd quarter packages are now avail.

I don't know what everyone else thinks, but these prices are crazy! I checked prices with my son against his own commissary order sheet and we are being charged twice the price for the same things the guys can get themselves. There is a VERY limited selection of items for us to purchase, compared to other states. My $125.00 will go twice as far for him, if I just put it on his account, as there really isn't anything extra special on the order form. I guess this would be ok, for those that don't get funds sent in on the regular, but for those that are funded, it is a rip off.
Anyway...Just my thoughts.

https://www.accesscatalog.com/downlo...derForm_vP.pdf

Old 05-16-2017, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryefrye View Post
I don't know what everyone else thinks, but these prices are crazy! I checked prices with my son against his own commissary order sheet and we are being charged twice the price for the same things the guys can get themselves. There is a VERY limited selection of items for us to purchase, compared to other states. My $125.00 will go twice as far for him, if I just put it on his account, as there really isn't anything extra special on the order form. I guess this would be ok, for those that don't get funds sent in on the regular, but for those that are funded, it is a rip off.
Anyway...Just my thoughts.

https://www.accesscatalog.com/downlo...derForm_vP.pdf
You are correct. Then prices are way high so me and my LO decided that I just put the money on his books.VA seems to me to be the worse state ever when it comes to packages.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by str82daheart View Post
You are correct. Then prices are way high so me and my LO decided that I just put the money on his books.VA seems to me to be the worse state ever when it comes to packages.
and over half the stuff shown on the poster in the visitations rooms aren't even avail to order! VA has 1 sheet (front only) to order from where other states have 3-4 sheets of items avail. What a waste!